BeveragesPowdered MixesTang
Passion Fruit Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 18 oz Canister

Tang Passion Fruit Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 18 oz Canister

by Tang

Jump start your morning with a refreshing glass of Tang! Each delicious glass of Tang contains 100% Daily Value Vitamin C per serving to help start your day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tang Passion Fruit Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 18 oz Canister!
adam O.
Conway, SC
As a kid I love growing up on this stuff, it was cheap, you make a lot, and it tastes great
Liz Alejandra A.
Vineland, NJ
Super facil de hacer y refrescante ! En estas temporadas de calor no puede faltar un vaso del famoso Tang Passion Fruit Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 18 oz Canister! Es uno de los mejores sabores de esta marca . Tienen que probarlo.
Nahomi M.
Kutztown, PA
It's 🔥 reminds me so much of puerto rico even tho we have fresh parcha juice it's just something about this that made me feel close to hom even when I was thousands of miles away. Always a favorite too.
Katie B.
Mount Vernon, OH
Tang is awesome, nostalgia time! One of my favorite drinks but caution, it is very sweet. It not expensive either, but more than koolaid.
Roxanna A.
Clarksville, TN
I try this flavor tang when I went to Puerto Rico I cannot find it where I live (Tennessee) is the best flavor tang juice ever.
Kenzie L.
Vineyard, UT
I love Tang products powdered drinks. They’re easy to always have on hand and super fast to mix up. They’re very popular in South America where I lived and I still enjoy them here in the US. Passion fruit is one of their best flavors.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
My absolute favorite. So easy to make. And it's so delicious love the tropical flavor of this. It taste even better when you freeze it enough to get slushie. I buy this all the time. Best Tang flavor ever.
liz T.
Bristol , CT
My old time favorite! Passion fruit is my favorite and I hate that we can't get the fruit here in the US so this juice helps with the craving. I also add some freshly squeezed lime and it amazingballs!!
GreciaH N.
Me gusta tampoco es para que lo tome seguido , puedo tomarlo una vez por semana , pero este sabor es de los mejores que tiene
alexandra L.
Ahora ya no suelo usar pero hubo una época, sobretodo en verano, en que siempre había tang en mi casa. Sabe similar a las demás naranjadas del súper y con la ventaja de que no hay que cargar y la diluyes a tu gusto. El bote es grande y dura un montón, así que al final no sale tan caro

Looking for your answer?