BY TANG

Orange-Flavored Energy Drink Consume a glass full of Tang Orange Powdered Drink Mix to keep away fatigue and stay fresh. This energy drink can help to charge you up in the most delicious and appetizing way. You'll enjoy sipping this tasty energy drink, especially after a rigorous workout session. Rich in Vitamin C Energy drink in an orange flavor Provides additional energy support Doesn't contain added sugar No cholesterol and fat Get back into action after your long workout by adding Tang Orange Powdered Drink Mix to your daily routine. Just For You: Active individuals who need a dose of high energy Essential Elements: This energy drink comes in a powdered form in orange flavor. It includes five energy-releasing vitamins with a tinge of caffeine that provides you energy support. Free of: Total fat and cholesterol see more...

Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t not like this. It is like adult koolaid with a weird flavor. It has a very strong, unnatural acidic flavor and turns your mouth orange. It is fairly inexpensive. I will not be buying again and wouldn’t mind not ever seeing it again.
Rochelle N.
Good fix to if you're wanting orange juice. It tastes tangy and delicious with cold water. Pretty good price and it has a lot of product. It's a great jump start to your morning
Becky L.
My husband and his buddies think this is the best product in existence. As a result we buy it in bulk and my daughter also thinks this is a fantastic idea! Although this offers zero nutritional value, how can I resist? It makes them happy.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Drank as a kid and still do as an adult. My kids love it just. My husbands grandmother uses it to make some special tea. I go to Sams and get the large canister it is so much cheaper than what the grocery charges for the small bottle.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
This will always take you back to your child hood just like kookaid of being a delicious drink of nothing but flavoring sugar and water. Need to water this down to make it a bit more palatable but still okay
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Sadly we don't buy Tang anymore, but I think this is a great product. It is probably not healthy whatsoever, but I love the taste, you can add more or less depending on how sweet/tangy you want it. It even tastes good on its own (even though you shouldn't to eat it like that)
Malory V.
I haven't had Tang since I was little. Honestly, I didn't even know they still made it. I remember it being extremely sweet, but it is powder so you can add as much water and powder as you like it.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I loved this drink as a kid and still love it today. I love that I can get it in this large canister. The kids love it in the mornings. I know some people also use it in their russian tea.
Jane D.
Same artificial orange flavor we all know and love. definitely not a replace orange juice (although my fiance drinks it like it could) but its a nice treat once in a while
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
I can't believe this drink is still around. I used to drink it all the time when I was growing up. Brings back some good memories ... added plus to the good flavor!

back