Tang Drink Mix Orange uploaded by Charlene L.
4 colors available

BY TANG #58 in Drink Mixes

Tang Orange Drink Mix.
Delicious with Breakfast.
Natural Flavor with Other Natural Flavor.
100% Daily Value of Vitamin C and a Good Source of Calcium.
Makes 6 Quarts. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Target*
Casey N.
Casey N.
Eubank, KY
This drink is just as good now, with me being a grown adult, as it was when I was a kid!! As a powerlifter, I try to drink a gallon to a gallon & 1/2 of water a day.. this mix maxes it SUPER EASY! Plus it adds some much needed vitamin C to my diet as well. Not only do i love using the Tang in the canister, but the packets you can add to a 16.9 oz bottle of water, are just as great too!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
If it's good enough for the astronauts, it's good enough for me. Good hot or cold. Make it strong or just add a taste of it. Have it your way!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
I used to drink this like it was going out of style whenever I was younger. Now my kids enjoy this drink. Brings back old times!
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is soo good for the summer to make .! Me and my family use it so muchhh
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Manteca, CA
My husband introduced me to Tang. It is an awesome drink. We use it for parties, camping, and just for a refreshing drink at home. It tastes better than some lemonade mixes and definitely better than soda. You can find it easily with its bright orange packaging! Tang Tang Orange Powdered Drink Mix - 6 qt
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so disgusting. I used to drink it when I was kid. The daycare would always have this as their preferred drink to give me and the other kids. It tastes horrible and doesn't even have a true orange taste. I would not recommend at all. I am not even sure how this is even on a Top 100 list.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
Omg I love tang! When I was little I would drink it all the time' I still love it to this day. I buy it during the summer, it is great value. Though, the best thing is th kiddos love it as a treat! It's convenient, and has a great flavor! Yum! I will it buy it again! Xo🌺❤️
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Foodie Expert
I have loved Tang since I was a child and love it as much now! I like the large container because I can mix it a little strong like I like and to top it off put it over I've! Makes a great morning drink or a cool refreshing summer drink!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington , CA
Oh so nostalgic! It reminds me of astronauts and childhood haha you know what I mean! I always felt so cool drinking this. It's a classic and it's delicious and I love it and ya. I need to go out and buy a pack now. I got a hankering!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
plattsburgh, NY
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. I love the taste of it. I buy it at times when I need something different to drink. I add it to my water bottle to flavor it up.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Does tang have any other flavors then orange?
Minnorea G.