BY TANG #57 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Tang Orange Drink Mix.
Delicious with Breakfast.
Natural Flavor with Other Natural Flavor.
100% Daily Value of Vitamin C and a Good Source of Calcium.
Makes 6 Quarts. see more...

Buy on Target*
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Orange more...
I used to drink this when I was a kid so I love the taste because I'm super nostalgic for it... I don't really drink this anymore as an adult as I tend to avoid sugary drinks but it still tastes just as good!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Review for: Orange more...
"Tang. The drink the astronauts took to the moon."
"Astronauts. To the moon. Ahahah."
-Coneheads

Tang is one of my absolute favorite drinks. I mean, it's even in Coneheads. When we do our Coneheads marathon, we also have Tang, Eggos, and French Silk pie. Yum. The taste is orangey but not like an actual orange juice. They even make a mango and a pineapple version. Life staple.
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
I have drank tang for years. If you love orange flavors you will absolutely love this. I drink it 3 to 4 times a day. I don't think I could live without it. It has the best taste ever and you can buy it anywhere for about $3 a can.
Brandy D.
This should probably have about a 3 1/2 star rating because it is a good old staple. Like if I had a camper. Laugh out loud. I mean it's very shelf stable. It does have a unique flavor. And it's something that you have to get accustomed to. But I remember drinking it as a Kid and I still like it.
Casey N.
Eubank, KY
This drink is just as good now, with me being a grown adult, as it was when I was a kid!! As a powerlifter, I try to drink a gallon to a gallon & 1/2 of water a day.. this mix maxes it SUPER EASY! Plus it adds some much needed vitamin C to my diet as well. Not only do i love using the Tang in the canister, but the packets you can add to a 16.9 oz bottle of water, are just as great too!
Charlene L.
Manteca, CA
My husband introduced me to Tang. It is an awesome drink. We use it for parties, camping, and just for a refreshing drink at home. It tastes better than some lemonade mixes and definitely better than soda. You can find it easily with its bright orange packaging! Tang Tang Orange Powdered Drink Mix - 6 qt
Britnee J.
This stuff is so disgusting. I used to drink it when I was kid. The daycare would always have this as their preferred drink to give me and the other kids. It tastes horrible and doesn't even have a true orange taste. I would not recommend at all. I am not even sure how this is even on a Top 100 list.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Omg I love tang! When I was little I would drink it all the time' I still love it to this day. I buy it during the summer, it is great value. Though, the best thing is th kiddos love it as a treat! It's convenient, and has a great flavor! Yum! I will it buy it again! Xo🌺❤️
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I always drink when I need to refresh myself and I'm too lazy to make a natural juice. It is tasty, but I prefer the natural juices besides refreshing, food as well.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. I love the taste of it. I buy it at times when I need something different to drink. I add it to my water bottle to flavor it up.
Iseul N.
bordj bouariridj
this juice looks amazing ♡♡♡♡♡¤¤
Iseul N.
bordj bouariridj
is it good for health??
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Does tang have any other flavors then orange?
Leticia M.
That's news to me!! Here where i live, there's only the little pack Tang Drink Mix Orange Look that
Cameron P.
This reminds me so much of the tic tac logo!