BY TANG #62 in Drink Mixes

Tang Orange Drink Mix.
Delicious with Breakfast.
Natural Flavor with Other Natural Flavor.
100% Daily Value of Vitamin C and a Good Source of Calcium.
Makes 6 Quarts. see more...

Buy on Target*
Casey N.
Eubank, KY
This drink is just as good now, with me being a grown adult, as it was when I was a kid!! As a powerlifter, I try to drink a gallon to a gallon & 1/2 of water a day.. this mix maxes it SUPER EASY! Plus it adds some much needed vitamin C to my diet as well. Not only do i love using the Tang in the canister, but the packets you can add to a 16.9 oz bottle of water, are just as great too!
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
If it's good enough for the astronauts, it's good enough for me. Good hot or cold. Make it strong or just add a taste of it. Have it your way!
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is soo good for the summer to make .! Me and my family use it so muchhh
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
Love this Drink mix. been using it since it first came out. could not find locally for a while now I have a many months supple.Packed well and all 6 ire undamaged. this vender is recommendable.
Brandy D.
This should probably have about a 3 1/2 star rating because it is a good old staple. Like if I had a camper. Laugh out loud. I mean it's very shelf stable. It does have a unique flavor. And it's something that you have to get accustomed to. But I remember drinking it as a Kid and I still like it.
Charlene L.
Manteca, CA
My husband introduced me to Tang. It is an awesome drink. We use it for parties, camping, and just for a refreshing drink at home. It tastes better than some lemonade mixes and definitely better than soda. You can find it easily with its bright orange packaging! Tang Tang Orange Powdered Drink Mix - 6 qt
Britnee J.
This stuff is so disgusting. I used to drink it when I was kid. The daycare would always have this as their preferred drink to give me and the other kids. It tastes horrible and doesn't even have a true orange taste. I would not recommend at all. I am not even sure how this is even on a Top 100 list.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Omg I love tang! When I was little I would drink it all the time' I still love it to this day. I buy it during the summer, it is great value. Though, the best thing is th kiddos love it as a treat! It's convenient, and has a great flavor! Yum! I will it buy it again! Xo🌺❤️
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I always drink when I need to refresh myself and I'm too lazy to make a natural juice. It is tasty, but I prefer the natural juices besides refreshing, food as well.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. I love the taste of it. I buy it at times when I need something different to drink. I add it to my water bottle to flavor it up.
Iseul N.
is it good for health??
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
Does tang have any other flavors then orange?
Leticia M.
That's news to me!! Here where i live, there's only the little pack Tang Drink Mix Orange Look that
Cameron P.
Foodie Expert
This reminds me so much of the tic tac logo!