Tanda Zap  uploaded by Danielle H.Tanda Zap  uploaded by Lynnseyloveslashes  .

BY TANDA

• How quickly does this get rid of acne spots? Does it work better ...1 Answers
  • Has any one had any success with this device? 1 Answers
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
I've been using this for several months. On my skin, it doesn't completely clear up acne but helps speed the healing process along. Many times I still have to pop the pimple, but it then quickly begins to heal without such pain and sensitivity. I've had the best luck by keep this device on the same spot for 3-5 cycles. This really allows the light to penetrate the skin and get really hot. This heat has cleared acne up quickly and prevented it from coming back. Zap is the perfect addition to my skin routine since I use retinoids and cannot apply other topical treatments.
Danielle H.
I purchased this though amazon for $9.99. It is not for people with massive acne problems. I use it for spot treatment. It seems to help my bumps clear up a little faster. I did try it on one side of my nose for the blackheads and it is healing the scars and my skin is starting to look smooth in that area. The biggest fall back I saw before I ordered it was that the batteries didn't last long but I have had no problems with the batteries I've used it probably a hundred times and I haven't changed the batteries yet. The Tanda zap is only good for a thousand uses and then you have to purchase another one. I gave it a 4 star because I did expect it to work a little quicker. I use it twice on each troubled Area 3 times a day. I do highly recommend this product for small outbreaks and I will be purchasing it again!
I bought the Tanda Zap to use as spot treatment on breakouts. I think it helps, but the blue light doesn't seem to be strong enough, or maybe the 2 minute you are suppose to leave it on, isn't enough time. I find for this to shrink my breakouts and heal them faster, I have to use it for 6-10 minutes at a time, multiple times a day.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
If one were to read the instructions manual the light only lasts for so many uses. I purchased two,one for me, and one for my sister. I purchased mine from makemeheal.com at a discounted price. When my sister stops using this her face breaks out right away. I have yet to use mine. Everyone I know that has this product loves it. It is much cheaper than most models on the market and delivers what it says.
Rachel P.
Really works well for my skin. It is great when a pimple is just starting to form or to heal ones that are a mess. It is super easy to use and gentle on my skin. Vibrates and heats up very little so it is nice and relaxing right before bed. Should use 3 times in a day, which is time consuming, but totally worth it.
Yes, the batteries need replacing often with this device - but that's not too big of a draw back for me if it works. However, it doesn't work all too well. I notice if I put an acne spot treatment on first and THEN use this that my results are better - but not instant.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Tried this and was really hopeful it would work. All it did was waste my time. Did absolutely nothing to help my blemishes in any way. Returned it back to Ulta.
Christine S.
San Diego, CA
I was hopeful but this product did nothing and the battery died too often, good I kept my receipt and got my 40 something dollar refund!
Journee C.
Saginaw, MI
This product does not work. It did not reduce my pimples at all and the batteries die after about 70 or so uses. Save your money.
Tessa T.
White Bear Lake, MN
I think that this is not a miracle, but it definitely helps a lot. it helps your pimple heal and disappear a lot faster.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Has any one had any success with this device?
Riley G.
How quickly does this get rid of acne spots? Does it work better than a spot cream or about the same?