BY TANDA

One Device - Multiple Solutions The Tanda light therapy device s revolutionary modular design provides excellent value.  Choose one Tanda light therapy kit to start and then expand your system - the interchangeable treatment heads offer multiple skincare solutions for you and your family! see more...

• Since it is light therapy i was just curious to know if t...1 Answers
  • Wouldn't you get the same results from using a vibrating ...2 Answers
  • Does this only work with active acne or does it help scar...3 Answers
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
I have tried this product and purchased it from sephora. I honestly think that this product works. I was at first skeptical, how could a simple vibrating light have any affect on my acne? But once one was brought to my house by my mother I decided to give it a try. Admittedly me and my mother fall victim to "fad" skincare treatments. But I think we lucked out on this one, me and her shared a mutual experience with the tanda. We felt a tingly warm sensation when we did the light treatment and afterwards noticed that swelling and size of our problematic acne had dissipated. I would say that this is a great product. After using the tanda my acne was much more manageable, went away faster, and was easier to cover up. I would recommend it.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
It was kind of hit or miss for me - I've had the tanda light therapy product for a few years - sometimes I'll give it a whirl and I'll see clearer skin the next few days but other times it's like it doesn't make a difference. if you can stand to do the hit or miss thing for a product such as this, take a chance and it might work. if it works once and not the next time, it could be worse. I'm not sure there's another reasonably priced product out there that wouldn't be "hit or miss" as the tanda is for me so I'm OK with keeping it and using it as i need to and hoping for the best!
Caitlyn H.
Toms River, NJ
This product did not work for me. I still would get breakouts even using as directed.
Ashley H.
Pensacola, FL
Great product!! Works just like the one we use in dermatology for acne prone skin
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Does this only work with active acne or does it help scarring also?
Ginger U.
Wouldn't you get the same results from using a vibrating a massager on your face and sitting under lights for the same amount of time?
Sabina K.
Since it is light therapy i was just curious to know if there is a possibility that it can heavily dry or even maybe burn your skin?