BY TANCHO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tancho Tique sticks from Indonesia are made from natural ingredients. This old-fashioned styling product easily styles even the most unruly hair. Tancho pomade used to be a norm among men of our parents' generation but has since been replaced with the less greasy hair gel. Lavender scented (3.52 oz). see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this pomade as an edge control. To me, it works best when I apply a small amount to my edges and then add a very small amount of water. Then, I brush it all in. Now, if you don't like fragrance in your products, then you won't like this stick. It has a lavender scent to it. Personally, I love the smell and it makes my hair smell great. I actually bought a second one for my sister because she loved the smell so much!

The only con, the pomade doesn't last as long as a spiking glue or gel. However, you're looking for something that doesn't leave a white residue, this is a good get.