BY TANCEUTICALS

• How long does a tube of this lotion usually last? Roughly...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sue P.
Andover
I started using Tanceuticals this summer and am in absolute LOVE with it!!  Here are the things i look for in a self tanner and why this one shines (I used both the Dark body lotion and the Dark face tanner).  First, the smell is to die for.  It's a very "beachy" coconut scent that smells good enough to eat.  It's a refreshing change from most products like these that have that dirty smell.  Second, it's really easy to apply.  It's very thin and almost liquidy, which makes just a little bit go a long way.  It just glides over the skin very nicely.  Third, I hate when self tanners take forever to dry and are sticky.  Luckily, this one dries faster than just about any product I've tried.  And it doesn't have any of that sticky feeling.  Fourth, it doesn't get all over my sheets and clothes.  Sometimes there's a little trace of it, but it's nothing compared to other brands (I'm looking at you LT).  Fifth, I really like the ingredients in this.  It seems to have a lot of things that are good for your skin instead of just a bunch of chemicals.  Sixth and last, the color looks amazing on me and lasts about 5 days.  It's not orangey at all and looks very natural.  I think you can tell by this that I'm a big fan of tanceuticals now. I've found my forever self tanner :)
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I've used a billion different self tanners and Tanceuticals is the best of them by far!  I found out about them awhile back when Jessie James Decker raved about their body self tanner on Instagram.  I don't know what it is, but I get a super natural-looking color when I use this.  It's not obnoxiously dark, that's what I love.  It's just a healthy-looking bronze color.  I also use their face tanner which I really like.  It's thicker and more moisturizing then their body lotion.  The body lotion is a little thinner than other lotions, but I like that because it spreads easier and a little bit goes a long way.  It also dries super fast which is a huge plus in my book.  I've also tried their tan extender, which is just like a regular moisturizer with a little DHA in it.  That helps my tan last to about 6 days.  I love this tanning range!
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I haven't tried self tanners in over a decade but man they are really changing the game with this one. I was skeptical at first because I mean well it's a self tanner. I tried it one night before bed after exfoliating(per their advice) and WOW. I woke up the next morning looking like I just had a fantastic time at the beach minus the sunburn. The lotion smelled great - it had a light coconut smell which to me is how summer smells. There was no streaking or anything. I learned to use this lotion in moderation though, it's something you only need to use once a week depending on how much you exfoliate and sweat. Overall it's a great product and I'd definitely purchase again.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
This is my absolute favorite self tanner. I recently stopped using tanning beds and this is the only tanner I will use. I use the ultra dark but have used dark too. If you want a dark tan and already have somewhat tanned skin I'd recommend the ultra dark. I get results with one use and usually leave it on overnight before rinsing. With the dark I normally have to use it twice in a row to get the same color I get from the ultra dark. It never streaks and it's such a real tan looking color. No orange. It fades great and doesn't really start to fade for at least 7 days as long as you moisturize daily or use a tan extender. And the smell is amazing for a tanner💜

* Photo of me is after one application after rinsing in the morning of the dark formula. I normally prefer to be darker than this.
Tanceuticals.com is the only place I know of to buy this tanner for anyone interested. I also use the face one.
Fancyxx x.
Johnston, ri
I can honestly say this was one of the WORST self tanners I've ever used. I applied the product on exfoliated skin and woke up ORANGE with black elbows  and inner elbows. I have been using self tanner for 10+ years so I am not by any means a newbie. I could not believe the results of this product the next day. I had no choice but to call out of work so that I could spend half my day soaking in a bath tub and exfoliating this garbage off my skin. I will NEVER purchase this EVER again. Run, fast from this product. The reviews MUST be fake or paid as there is NO WAY this product is good.
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
I FREAKING LOVE THIS TANNING LOTION!!! I have dry skin so this was perfect for it! It feels like I'm putting on regular lotion that is COCONUT scented! 😍 It does NOT have a color gaurd but you can still see where you are putting it due to the wet look on your skin while applying until it dries down! And it fades beautifully. I use the tanning mitt from this brand and it really made a huge difference. Always exfoliate before applying and use the mitt and it's golden 😍
Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
This tanner worked pretty good- I really like the color and that it doesn't have too intense of a smell. However, I do find it a little thin textured and greasy so what I do to make it work is mix it would other lotion that is more moisturizing-this also prevents it from leaving streaks. Because it is a little on the greasy side it tends to not absorb all the way and leave streaks (granted I put it on after I shower and its warm in the bathroom so this is not necessarily all of the lotions fault). When I mix it with thicker lotion it leaves a nice natural color.
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
I love this tanner it is my absolute favorite it dries fast goes on evenly and has a beautiful color it also doesn't smell like self tanner it smells like coconut and a little vanilla
Ginny s.
austin
At first I was a little hesitant about this product, but after MONTHS of using it I love it! It takes a while to fade and does not transfer easily once it’s dry. It doesn’t smell super nasty like most tanning lotions, and smells somewhat coconutty. I mix this with regular lotion after I shower and it definitely gives me an amazing tan! Tanceuticals CC Self Tanning Body Lotion, Dark
Alexandra D.
I really like this self tanning lotion, like all self tanners you have to be care around the knees, ankles and elbows. EXFOLIATE. It’s build able but really if it’s not done right you will get streaks. Overall I recommend this self tanner, I really liked it and got a lot of use out of it.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Where can I purchase this?
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Is this product expensive? Does it leave an orange after-color?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I've heard mixed reviews on this from a scale from 1-10 what would u rate it??
Ruby A.
Louisville, KY
I honestly don't know which product to buy! Every product seems to have their pros and cons. What are the cons of this product?
Maria B.
Lancaster, CA
How good does this really work? Does it leave a nice color or is it Orange? And how long does it last for?