BY TAN TOWEL

TanTowel On the Glow, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does it leave your hands streaky ? And how long does it g...2 Answers
Laura B.
Kincaid, KS
I received this tan towel daily face moisturizer as gift. I've been very pleased with the moisturizing and the gentle tan I've had since using it. Some of the tan products I've used leave streaks and an orange tint-this one does not leave a streak on my face but I've noticed I need to wash my hands quickly after use to avoid streaks on my hands. All in all, I enjoy this product!
Tessa P.
Richmond, VA
Love this stuff- no fake tanner smell, and my skin has a natural tan look, no streaks of orange color! Not too expensive- the face lotion seems to last a lot longer than the body bottle. Very gentle. I have purchased this several times now.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
I had this and it worked well but it turned my skin orange for a few day it's a bit pricy but I ordered mine on line but i don't know if I would ever buy this again, only if they changed their formula
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Does it leave your hands streaky ? And how long does it generally last for ?