Tan Towel Tanning Mist Creme

by Tan Towel

Tan towel tanning mist is a mist, on self, tanning formula that absorbs quickly so you can start your tan and be out the door in no time.. Comes with a light citrus fragrance that dissipates within minutes. Provides the gratification of a tanned look in a matter of hours. Ultra-lightweight fine mist goes on even and is quick drying.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tan Towel Tanning Mist Creme!
Highland Hgts, OH
OMG OMG OMG!! You MUST try these. I cannot stand the orange streaky smelly self-tanners nor those that take ages to dry. This spray is nearly unfragranced, which means it pairs perfectly with ANY perfume or body mist you may want to wear. Also, it leaves your skin with just the perfect 1-shade darker tan!! It can be a TINY bit drying, but only in areas where you may already be prone to dryness. Just be sure to use ample moisturizer the day before & days following in those areas. I also use this on my face no problem! I generally use the self-tanner towelettes first, then instead of opening a new one, I spray this on one of those to finish off my face or body. Saves money so you don't waist a new towelettes!! 😁
raleigh
Love this tanning spray! Gives me an amazing sun kissed glow with one coat and a rich tan with two!! The only down side is the smell I find it a bit strong and not citrus smelling like what the bottle says it will smell like. Other than that it’s gentle on a sensitive skinned person.
Cordova, TN
I don’t think the mist works as well compared to a fresh towel, but it comes with the whole kit sometimes and does prolong the towel usage a little bit, but I think you have to spray a lot more than you should to get the same results as a fresh towel.
Nampa, ID
I love this stuff! My body is really tan but I want to tan my face as I’d like to avoid wrinkles as much as possible. After washing my face, I spray this directly onto my hands and then wipe in circular motions over my face and it dries in two minutes or less, easy as that! Color develops while I sleep and I wake up in the morning with nice color and tight smooth skin!

Looking for your answer?