Tan Towel Tan To Go Classic uploaded by shelby s.Tan Towel Tan To Go Classic uploaded by Shelbee W.

BY TAN TOWEL

TanTowel Tan To Go Classic is perfect for first-time users and those looking for an easy self-tan while on the go. Achieve a quick and even application from head to toe with no streaks, mess or fuss. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for summertime. By using this product I get a nice, even tan that looks super natural and is wayyyyy safer than laying out in the sun. The towels make it easy to apply to even the more hard to reach areas, like shoulders and backs. I don't have to worry about getting streaks or unevenness when I apply this. It lasts for about a week and gradually washes off in the shower. 10/10 would recommend.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Used this product, Is great and It does gives you a nice Tan. Always use with gloves because It will stain your hands. 1 Body Tan towel covered my entire body. If you want a darker Tan You might need more than 1 šŸ˜‰ā¤
shelby s.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took 2 packets to cover my whole body. It says you should see a noticeable natural glow within 2-4 hours but I didn't see much of a change. I am a bit fair so I thought I'd see more of a change but maybe once I keep using this product!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These always have worked so well on my skin. They are great for travel because they are mess free and go on clear so you can apply before you go out and your tan will develop over a few hours. The smell is mild. And the color last a while. Definitely worth a try
Jessica D.
Ferndale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are much more reasonable in pricing- and they do the job- offers a good glow. The only complaint I have is the smell - it's not as bad as some but still leaves you smelling like "fake tanner" it's very nonstreaking and good quality otherwise
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this natural tan it gives my skin! Never orange nor does it rub off! Always even application! Very gentle! Love it not too expensive last a good while ! I always buy online for more value! Definitely recommend for those who love to self tan
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of tan towel till a few weeks ago. It fought my eye by the bright orange and white colors of its packaging. The price was set fairly and I decided to look into more. It seemed strange to me but I decided to give it a try! Since then, this is one of my favorite new products! So glad I came across it!
Nikki H.
I have to say this is one of The best self Tanners ever I'm talking about the actual bronze look no orange tint and it was actually super easy to apply #MustTry!!!!
Zoya K.
Saint Helena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Perfect for a quick tan. They make you look sun kissed, not like an orange mess. They met my expectations and I would definitely buy them again! Would recommend to a friend.