Tan Towel Self Tan Towelette (Pack of 50) Display uploaded by DANIELLE T.

BY TAN TOWEL

Buy on Walmart
Jordan G.
These tan towels are super easy to use, and give great color. The towels are large enough to cover your whole body. They go on colorless, but then the tan begins to develop within minutes- doesn't stain your clothing at all! A little pricier than the L'Oréal brand.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I hated this product. I recover two wipes in a beauty box. It didn't look right my skin. But I'm super pale. It didn't go on my skin smoothly either.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
I'm not a big fan of self tanner but this small towelette didn't seem to go the full way for face and body which is a down side.
Kelsey S.
Cullman, AL
Love how easy it is to apply. Literally exfoliate, shave, apply. I don’t like how it can sometimes be blotchy even when I do a thorough application. The price is great, and I love how each towelette is packaged individually for quick use.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Do these really work? Is it a nice, normal looking tan, or is it orangey?
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
I have a sample of one towel, wondering how much one towel can actually cover? It says half body application, but not sure how accurate that is lol