Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerTan Towel
Self Tan Towelette Half Body Classic 10 Count, PACK OF 1

Tan Towel Self Tan Towelette Half Body Classic 10 Count, PACK OF 1

by Tan Towel

TanTowel® towelettes are infused with a clear self-tanning formula which works with the proteins and amino acids in your skin to produce a healthy and natural sunless tan in just a few hours. TanTowel® Half Body towelettes give you a quick and even...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tan Towel Self Tan Towelette Half Body Classic 10 Count, PACK OF 1!
Chloe L.
Toledo, OH
By far the best self tanning that I have ever used! It’s super easy to use. Comes in individual packs. Absolutely no streaking! It looks like a tan , not orange/ I use one every week, so in a box of 10 they definitely last a while and aren’t all that expensive.
Crystal B.
Austin, AR
Works well, even application can be difficult due to the tanning agent being clear. The towelette may be meant for 1/2 your body but I never had a problem covering my legs, arms, shoulders and face. I should mention I don’t color where my bathing suit lies. You have to be extremely careful as it dries and once dry be aware it easily washes/rubs off. For at up to 4hrs (per instruction) after application you should avoid water and lotions. Color is more orange after using for a while as it tends to add up on skin rather than being absorbed after a while. After 4-5wks I usually exfoliate and start over again.

Looking for your answer?