Tan Towel Half Body Towels

by Tan Towel

TanTowel® towelettes are infused with a clear self-tanning formula which works with the proteins and amino acids in your skin to produce a healthy and natural sunless tan in just a few hours. TanTowel® Half Body towelettes give you a quick and even application with no streaks, mess or fuss.

I have loved this product for quite some time, however I’m still on the hunt for a new self tanner at a better price point. Any recommendations?
Do you guys find that this product doesn’t work for a full body and the tan on the first part of the body you use it on is darker than where you end?
Does this product leave streeks?
Start your review of Tan Towel Half Body Towels!
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have been using these for over 10 years. They give the greatest, most natural golden bronze color. No messy creams to deal with, just a clean wipe. The smell is not too bad either! I love this product!!!
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Tan Towel Half Body Towels uploaded by Lennka S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this! Doesn’t smell as bad as those other crazy products.. and it gives you the perfect tan without the patching. Just make sure to wash your hands once you have finished applying the product!
Commerce City, CO
Tan Towel Half Body Towels uploaded by Christiana S.
Tan Towel Half Body Towels uploaded by Christiana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I know the selling point here is the towel, but honestly I feel like this would be easier distributed as a mousse, lotion, or spray. Strike 1. The issue is that the wipe sticks to itself and folds. So although the instructions say to apply in circular motions, it’s impossible to do without the wipe balling up.  Strike 2. the wipes dry out before you even finish your body. So I ended up using three towels on my body. Because of the uneven distribution of product from the towel drying out, parts of my body tanned darker than others. Strike 3. The glow is more orangey than brown..
These are great for super quick color and easy peasy coverage(i just suggest wearing gloves or your palms soak up the color and you will get an orange hand look) You should also pre exfoliate for best results. But its as easy as opening the package(and there are face size towels also) and swiping the moist towelette type wipe over your entire coverage area(i go over it twice) and letting it dry and set for an hr or two to deepen. You will get a nice deep color tan. (If you dont exfoliate or are not careful on palms, knees dry areas etc you could have some orangish spotting but it can easily be remedied with lemon juice and a cotton swab) This is also a product you can intensify if you use it several days in a row. But it has a great full coverage with just one use so it depends on your color preference. It does have the typical weird tan solution smell, so that is a downside but after its dry it goes away with the application of your favorite lotion. Overall pretty good product I use anytime I want quick, even, full coverage color.
Turlock, CA
Tan Towel Half Body Towels uploaded by Mira M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this tan! It’s by far my favorite I’ve ever tried. Never streaky, quick drying, and doesn’t turn me orange. I leave it on overnight then rinse first thing in the morning and have never had any issues. The smell isn’t the greatest, but it’s not too bad especially if you just have it on while at home. I’ve pictured it with another product I tried (minetan® Super Dark Coconut Water Coffee Self Tan Foam) which was quite the let down. Check out my review there for more insight as to why Tan Towel came out on top!
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
Tan Towel Half Body Towels uploaded by Sara B.
I received the Tan Towels in my Glossy Box which is a monthly subscription service for makeup and beauty related items. The tan towels smelled nice and left a nice glow on my body. The best thing about them were they did not make me look orange like other self tanners have in the past. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a fast natural glow!
Radcliff, KY
After tanning in high school, I finally realized how bad the beds were for my skin. Looking for a way to get my springtime glow, I wanted something other than a spray or lotion that would leave me guessing until the next morning...often leaving me surprised sat streaks or subpar colors. These tanning towels are super easy to use, mess-free, and easier to prevent streaks with! One thing I disliked was the amount of product available in each wipe, but this would vary.
This is the best self tanning system I have tried so far!! As soon as you put it on, it starts to dry so you can put your clothes on instantly. It doesn't make you feel sticky and it doesn't transfer onto your clothes. Also, the smell is very faint and doesn't have that overpowering henna smell that most self tanners have. Doesn't not streak as long as you follow the directions and apply in a circular motion. Great for the face as well!
Got these before we headed out for a beach vacation. Very easy to use and I felt like I could cover a good portion of my body with one, would use one towel for each half of my body. I washed my hands immediately after in between so my hands did not get orange. FYI It is very subtle tanning.
Rockfield, KY
Tan Towel Half Body Towels uploaded by Jessica K.
Really easy to use and the color of the tan looks pretty realistic, but this streaks fairly easy, so you still have to be careful with it. Overall I was pretty pleased, and would purchase it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...