Tan Towel Body Glow - BB Gradual Self Tanning Body Perfecting Cream uploaded by Nikki N.

BY TAN TOWEL

Body Glow - BB Gradual Self Tanning Body Perfecting Cream - Tan Towel Body Glow - BB Gradual Self Tanning Body Perfecting Cream is a gradual self tanner that evens skin tone and develops a golden glow with daily use. Instantly hydrates, brightens and illuminates. Contains shea butter. - Body Glow - BB Gradual Self Tanning Body Perfecting Cream see more...

Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Whether you want to look like you just came back from a tropical destination or you’re like me and you just want your neck to match your face, this is the gradual tanner for you. It is the Creme de la Creme of all self tanners, because it is gradual the application is fool-proof. The color of the DHA (the stuff that actually makes your skin “sunkissed”) is a gorgeous natural color that is gradually buildable so it has a completely even finish. I tanned so much in my teens but can’t anymore because my skin has enough sun damage. This solves my problems. I am still able to achieve tanned skin without the damage! Another maj perk about it is that it doesn’t smell terrible like most “sunless” lotions. It has a really nice scent that works really well with the mild dha scent. It works wonders evening out my tan lines for an all-over smooth bronzed skin color. It’s super lightweight and allows my skin to breath. If you’re looking for an easy, completely even and beautiful tan without damaging your skin this is the product for you! There is a sample size so you can test it first. I’m definitely buying the full size my next beauty run.
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
I love this bb self tanning cream. It smells like so amazing and gives me a beautiful glow! The tan is very gradual so it looks natural.