Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-Tannertan physics
True Color Tanner 8 oz w/FREE Tanning Mitt by Sans-Sun

Tan Physics True Color Tanner 8 oz w/FREE Tanning Mitt by Sans-Sun

by tan physics

Tan Physics True-Color Formula 12 is perfectly formulated to provide you with a rich and natural looking tan that will exceed even your highest expectations. Specially formulated, the included Sans-Sun Tanning Mitt, applies a smooth even layer of tanning lotion with out streaking or staining your hands. Sans-Sun also absorbs much less sunless tanner than other tanning mitts saving you both time and money. -

STUNNINGLY AUTHENTIC TAN - Nourish your skin with a flawless, gorgeous natural looking tan; SANS-SUN MITT GIVES PROFESSIONAL LOOKING RESULTS - the included Sans-Sun tanning mitt is specially formulated with a micro fiber surface that ensures streak-free application of sunless tanning lotions; PAMPER YOUR SKIN - Tan Physics Replenishes and hydrates your skin with proven natural ingredients.; LOOK YOUR BEST - Formulated with exclusive anti-aging moisturizers that restore your skin while correcting tints and fool-proof color enhance and build your tan.; SAVE TIME and MONEY - Tan physics is a tanner and anti-aging in 1 bottle saving you time, money and aggravation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tan Physics True Color Tanner 8 oz w/FREE Tanning Mitt by Sans-Sun!
Morgan City , LA
Unlike other tanning products I’ve used this one DOES NOT turn me orange or give me ugly streaks on my legs. The tanning hand mitt applicator makes a smooth and flawless application. After 2 applications I normally have my desired tan. It last for a couple weeks and once I see it fading I just reapply.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is a good tanner and was great because it came with a tanning mitt. It worked well but like all tanner it did leave the creases like elbows and wrists to be cakey.
Clarksville
Works great as a self tanner but make sure you use the mitt is darkens quick and if you don’t spread it immediately it won’t be even

Looking for your answer?