Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerTan-Luxe
Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 338 oz/ 100 mL

TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL

by Tan-Luxe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An oil-based self-tanner for a luminous glow, featuring a cooling rollerball applicator. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Rejuvenate, visibly sculpt, and tan. Wonder Oil is a true oil-based self-tanner with a cooling rollerball applicator. This unique self-tan oil is infused with tanning actives and a blend of six pure, plant, and omega oils including jojoba, argan, and raspberry seed oil. Organic tanning actives work to deliver a buildable, luminous glow. Supersculpt complex slims and stimulates skin to improve elasticity and texture hydrating for up to 48 hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and vegan. All Tan-Luxe products are formulated without toxins, mineral oils, chemicals, and methylisothiazolinone.

did anyone use wonder oil? It’s good for dry skin? And what about colour?
Every mousse I’ve tried dries me out so bad I can’t use them. I desperately want to try this but is it drying at all?
Start your review of TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL!
Sofia D.
Oyster Bay, NY
TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Sofia D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite tanning oil. It actually smells good and the scent disappears after you rinse! The oil is hydrating and does not dry my skin out. It has given me the most natural tan, it comes out the same color I get when I tan in the sun. I use the roller ball to apply it and rub it in with my hands so it doesn’t streak up. If you have olive skin tone I would say definitely use the medium/dark it doesn’t get too dark and not orange AT ALL. It is more expensive than other tanning oils but for the natural look and hydration you get it is worth it.
Sydney H.
Glen Rose, TX
TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Sydney H.
I use it by rolling it on and smoothing into my skin with my hands. It gives a nice subtle glow. Not smelly. It’s good for a gradual tan if you want to keep adding layers. I’d recommend to try. I’ve used many tanning products out there. [product:tan-luxe-wonder-oil-illuminating-self-tan-oil-light/medium-338-oz/-100-ml]
Elma H.
Jacksonville, FL
TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Elma H.
I was very excited about this product, and I am so sad to admit it did not work very well for me. I have tried literally everything to make it work (several times). I did exfoliate my skin beforehand, did a research on how others used it successfully, but... no. It is hard to apply it evenly since it is a clear oil. I have used a glove to apply it, but still had streaks all over my body. It took forever to dry as well... On the positive note, I love the color, I got Light/Medium, and it is great color for me. This product is very expensive, I got it on Boxy Pop Up, otherwise I would never try it. [product:tan-luxe-wonder-oil-illuminating-self-tan-oil-light/medium-338-oz/-100-ml]
Amanda M.
Allen, TX
TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Amanda M.
#Overall: I am the biggest fan of Tan Luxe products so I hate to give even a 4 star review, but I just don’t love the oil as much as I do their gradual lotion and body drops. #Details: I’ve tried to love this oil as I love the concept of nourishing your skin while getting your tan on. Two for one, right? But, I try as I might, I never got as good of a tan with the Wonder Oil as I do with the drops and gradual lotion. When using the wonder oil alone I always got streaky results and it also took forever to dry on top of that. Decided to try it out in the same way I do the drops by mixing it with the gradual lotion and that helped quite a bit. But, it’s still a little steamy when it fades and it took over a day for the tan to develop but then it started to already show signs of fading just the following day, so 48 hours. If I applied more and/or lotion maybe that would help? But, for me, I’m just going to stick to using this on a rotation basis and likely only on my stomach and legs and stick to my drops and gradual lotion routine for upper body and regular use.
Rachel A.
Phoenix, AZ
If somebody wants to riddle me how in gods great earth an OIL dried out my skin I am truly all ears... no but I love this stuff, all tanning anything dries me out... actually just existing dries me out so I can blame the product. Color here is great!! Doesn’t smell, ISNT sticky it’s a v dry oil, I put it on like two hours before I went to a party and watched it develop at the party (kinda fun tbh highly recommend) but holy DAMN gurl that price tag? You already know I got this during their 50% off Black Friday sale heh
Shannon N.
Sun City, AZ
I really liked it. The only reason I'm giving it a four star, is the price if I wouldn't have gotten it on a boxy pop up for less than half that price I would never have tried it. But I do like it I think it gives nice color no orange it spreads nicely. It takes a little longer to drive but I'm okay with that because it leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Cleo P.
Austin
TAN-LUXE Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil Light/Medium 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Cleo P.
I love this self tanner for face! My go to is alway an oil base because I love for it glide on my skin, better absorption in my opinion. I just wish it didn’t have that after smell. For a healthy summer glow this does it quickly, within an hour
Victoria G.
Upr Montclair, NJ
Not worth the money at all. It's hard for it to stay on and spreads everywhere leaving weird discoloration all over your body.
Bri K.
La Jolla, CA
Okay so I love the concept of an oil self-tanner, as my face is always dry and doesn’t do well with a full bight of regular self tanner but this oil doesnt really seem to hydrate. It does give a lovely tan quickly (in around 3 hours) but the smell is absolutely awful. Additionally the oil seems to always leak out onto my shelf in storage.
Jennifer B.
Love this oil it's amazing , doesn't leave orange , it leaves you a bronze color. I love smell of it. Pros is it takes 2-4hours like all other Tanner's. It's on the expensive side if it came in a bigger bottle I wouldn't think twice about it then, yes I recommend it.