BY TAN-LUXE

Which skin type is it good for?

Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A vitamin-infused, streak-free tanning water that provides a radiant glow.

Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This completely color-free vitamin-infused tanning water combines purified water, vitamins B, C, and E, raspberry seed oil, aloe vera, and organic tanning actives to illuminate and hydrate. Exclusive Triple Tan Technology combines a blend of organic tanning actives, which work with skin to deliver an undetectable, stain-free tan.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty- and toxin-free.

• How long does the Tan last with this TAN-LUXE? I really w...1 Answers
  • Does this self tanner produce a warm or cool pigment?1 Answers
  • So this spray makes you tan?! Omg so does it make you blo...1 Answers
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I️ sooooo wanted to love this, but it’s not for me, and that is most likely to user error so I️ still gave it 3 stars for : (longevity, development, and initial scent).

Since this is a clear water, you must be meticulous And accurate in your application. Probably best to spray in the shower (I️ stained my bathroom floor, and didn’t notice until the color developed 1 day later) ! Color came off easy with soap and water though.

I️ recommend using a mitt for application. When I️ washed my hands I️ couldn’t see if the clear water had come off until 12 hours later, when you could see the color difference btwn my wrist and forearm. Know where you applied and how much ! I️ applied too much apparently in some areas and they developed darker than other areas. The smell was really nice, but after 3 hours It smelled like self tanner. I️ kept on for over 12 hours and the color was sooo rich, almost orange. HOWEVER, like 3 days later the color had faded beautifully and finally blended!

Tan lasted about a week! But I️ won’t be buying this again! I️ apparently need something with a shade to show me where I’ve applied!
I️ hope sharing my mistakes will help others avoid them !! :)
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Amazing! Love this self tanner, it's awesome. No bad smell and it's clear, so no stains! It develops throughout the day so you literally don't need to do anything but let it do it's thing. Definitely worth a try. So far, I love this line!
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This stuff is so interesting definitely something you’ve never come across! Its a spray water that gives you a slight tan! It’s actually amazing and it really looks amazing after you’ve applied it! Love this !!
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Me encaaaaantó!! El precio,el olor, no deja una sensación pegajosa en el rostro y el efecto logrado es divino. Lo compraría otra vez
Wafita E.
Lhociema
Hello I have heard a lot about you and I love to experience new products and I love to experience this smell and review it
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Does this self tanner produce a warm or cool pigment?
Pro Couture MUA b.
How long does the Tan last with this TAN-LUXE? I really would like to try TAN-LUXE THE WATER Hydrating Self-Tanner since it is very different from all of the rest.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
So this spray makes you tan?! Omg so does it make you blotchy or is it a smooth finish?
Amber L.
does this leave you streaky?
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
How do you put it on? Is it just for the face you can you pretty much use it over your whole body? Also any experience with working out with it on?

Sephora