Tan-luxe The Water uploaded by Erika L.

BY TAN-LUXE

This self-tanning elixir spritzes on as delicately as water, drying in moments to deliver an even, natural-looking tan. A unique blend of purified water, vitamins B, C, E, raspberry seed oil and natural tanning actives, The Water by TAN-LUXE hydrates as it illuminates, developing into a sunkissed, radiant glow within four hours. To use, you simply spray on liberally and blend lightly - it dries so quickly that there's no speedier way to fake a sun-drenched holiday, skipping all of the skin-damaging rays in the process. Available in two shades - 'Light to Medium' and 'Medium to Dark' - it delivers even, luminous colour that's a million miles from the give-away orange faux glow. No smell. No streaks. No drama. Just brilliant bronzing in a flash.

Erika L.
Knoxville, TN
Love, love, love this product!! The color it produces is so pretty and natural looking. I was skeptical about this when I saw it but I'm glad the nice lady at ULTA talked me into trying it. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is that because it's clear it's hard to tell if you've sprayed evenly. The only thing that was a little splotchy were my hands and that's not a huge deal. Defiently will be re- purchasing when I run out!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
The concept of this product is very cool, I've heard a lot of great things about it so I gave it a try. I absolutely love it. Very easy application since it's in a spray form. Gives you an even application. Smells good too!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I really want to try this self-tanner. Self sprays are my favorite method of self tanning and this one is supposed to have a light scent and a bronze tone (rather than orange). Looking forward to using this!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This product is my favorite!! It's so cool because other tanning lotions are clumpy and brown! I love this because it's more natural and makes my skin look so natural and tan!
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
The Tan Luxe range is the best one of the best i have ever purchased when it comes to tanning. It gives me an amazing natural easy easy tan no brown sheets and blotchy results. This tan will last forever with out that ugly fading around the underarms or inner elbow!
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
I want to try this. I've been looking for a great self tanner. I used to tan all the time but with two kids I just do not have the time so I've been trying to find a self tanner this one caught my eye!
Yanileysi C.
10034
I love this product, I bought it when I go to vacations, I like to try new things, so I mixed with my foundation and make flawless results!!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
This works so great i recommended it helps with people that want to tan their skin it is awesome i use it and love it.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I highly recommended this product is super great and it's worth it the price I just love it ūüėć
Chantal L.
St.Catharines
I highly recommend this product it actually works and evens my skin colour and it stays on it's so easy to apply. I use it almost every day I would definitely recommend this to my friends and buy it again
Patricia R.
Can any of you please tell me what this is?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Does this give a natural tan?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Where can I buy this?
Is it easy applications? Fast drying
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this cause any tan streaks on the skin?

back