Tan-luxe The Face

by Tan-Luxe

Meet your moisturiser's new best friend: The Face by TAN-LUXE. Just a few drops added to your existing skin care favourites will take lifeless, lacklustre complexions to the beach and back - imparting an effortless, natural-looking glow. Enriched with raspberry seed oil, vitamin E and aloe vera, every droplet of this miracle formula bronzes, boosts and fortifies skin's fabric. A million miles away from the tell-tale 'tangoed' look of so many traditional fake tans, The Face comes in two shades - 'Light to Medium' and 'Medium to Dark' - to guarantee a realistic, streak-free finish. Like a sun-drenched holiday in a bottle, it delivers even, luminous colour that can easily be customised by adding extra drops to your chosen skin care product. No smell. No fuss. No drama. Just glow and go.

How often would I need to apply this - once a day or once a week?
Start your review of Tan-luxe The Face!
This one leaves your face sooooooo clean and fresh. It will leave your face with results. You start noticing results in about 2 weeks compared to the first time using it. I would defitnely buy it again!
Austin, TX
Nice, even glow with no streaks. Easy to control and build color since it is so gradual. Faded evenly. A slight orange color but not so bad that I’d stop using it. Recommended for a summery glow!
Buffalo, NY
I tried these drops multiple ways, and no matter how I used them they worked well. Only downfall is my face hates self tanner. I break out no matter what brand-and this was no different:-(
Gresham , OR
Love this product So smooth Makes me feel amazing Leaves my skin leaving soft and moist with out being oily. It is an amazing product A product I can't live without. Seriously the best.
Marlton
Perfect wash of color. I use at night and my skin has just an added boost of color and luminosity when I wake up. Love it
Edmond, OK
LOVE this stuff! Super easy to use. A couple drops every day or so, and you keep a good tan on your ace.
Renton, WA
Again with these drops. Amazing product that will give you the bronzed glow without being overwhelming.
I love love love the Gradual, so I had high hopes for this product; however, it broke my skin out.
Tooting, London
Super tanning for the face.it leaves no streaks or tide mark's.It blends into the face, leaving it soft and supple & sunkissed.