Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerTan-Luxe
THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

by Tan-Luxe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A tanning concentrate that transforms any moisturizer, serum, or face oil into a custom self tanner. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This cruelty- and toxin-free concentrate transforms your favourite moisturizer, serum, or face oil into a bespoke self tanner. Triple Tan Technology combines a blend of organic tanning actives, which work with your skin tone to deliver a radiant, natural-looking tan. Raspberry seed oil, aloe vera and vitamin E support softer-looking, nourished skin for a streak-free finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

How often you need to re apply?
Is this better than using a St. Tropez mousse or the Isle of paradise tanning drops?
Are these orange at all?
Start your review of TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by katelyn L.
I love these drops . I put about 4 - 5 drops mixed in with moisturizer, you can mix them with serum as well if you’d like . I always wake up looking sun kissed. These drops aren’t so bold you’ll wake up orange you’d hVe to use like 15 drops for that lol. These are perfect, you can go as bold or subtle as you want .
tara A.
Alliance, OH
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Have used it a few times and it’s better than the other parts I have used. It does have pretty good ingredients in it too. I love how does paraffin free it does make me feel more comfortable using it.
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Krista C.
Best self tanner I have ever used! I put 3 or 4 drops in my moisturizer before bed and I wake up with the most natural sun kissed glow! It does have the slightest fake tan smell but I don’t even care because the color is soooooo gooooood!!
Jaime G.
W Long Branch, NJ
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Jaime G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Use this a few times a week, just a few drops in my moisturizer. It’s amazing! My holy grail for face tans. Super natural and hydrating. Tan-Luxe
Maren B.
Gresham, OR
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Maren B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a little annoyed by this product because yes it works, but it turns out really patchy and isn’t a very flattering color. Maybe I need to get the darker one so that I don’t look like an absolute orange lol. But it almost emphasizes all my spots and scars and I feel not cute with it lol [product:tan-luxe-the-face-illuminating-self-tan-drops-light/medium]
Kristel M.
Nice drops, very hydrating, can be mixed with night time moisturizer or foundation but gotta be mindful of the amount because more than one drop can be excessive and it will make your face get oily and cause your foundation to get cakey.
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m am like the palest of the pale. This stuff actually gives me so color and isn’t streaky at all! The oil is nice and moisturizing. I’ve tried self tanners for years and this is the first one I’ve tried that actually works and doesn’t look fake.
Raigan R.
Louin, MS
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Raigan R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gives off a good amount of color. Mix in with your moisturizer at night and wake up with color. The only thing I didn’t like was it didn’t go on too smooth. Did wake up with some patchy spots.
Lindsay S.
Marlborough
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff works and is amazing. Neutral smell, not orange, not sticky, and doesn’t transfer. So happy I bought it and definitely worth the price!
Lauren G.
Great Falls, MT
TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium uploaded by Lauren G.
I had been waiting to buy this product for a long time not knowing if it was worth the price. But I will say I Love how you can add as many drops as you want to your own lotion that you already have. It isn’t streaky doesn’t have that tan smell and the results are subtle but there!! I will absolutely buy this product again even though this is for the face I use it for the rest of my body.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
amelias B.