BY TAN-LUXE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A firming tan concentrate that provides a customized glow. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This quick and easy self tan concentrate works with any moisturiser or body butter to create a natural looking, hydrated, and golden tan. Formulated with naturally derived raspberry seed oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera, it provides all day hydration. Cellutone Complex helps to firm look of skin and reduce appearance of cellulite. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on ULTA
Flor A.
Norcross, GA
I bought the light/medium because I have very fair skin. I tested both the light/medium and medium/dark on my hand next to each other in the store. They both developed into the same shade of tan many hours later. I mixed the product into my regular moisturizer after a shower and noticed just a couple hours later I already appeared to look much tanner. I already love this stuff. It’s not sticky and it doesn’t have a scent to it. The only suggestion I have is to be careful when rubbing it in. I was a little careless around my wrist area and noticed I missed a spot. Other than that this product is very easy and amazing for a nice summer glow.
Abigail D.
I wanted to love these so badly! I am a self-tanning junkie and have tried many products from different brands as well - I read the reviews and decided to give these a go - the color not only developed unevenly but also pulled very orange (compared to other self tanners that have an olive tone to them and tend to be more flattering) - they clung to dry spots even after I exfoliated per my usual routine - I would not recommend these especially for the price - was very disappointed because I wanted to love these so very much!!
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This product is amazing..just a few drops into my regular lotion..I rub it over myself each night before bed..let it dry before dressing and I had the nicest allover glow this summer..never streaky..its a little pricey but this bottle lasted the whole season..My new go to..A definite must have..I highly recommend
Erica R.
Endicott, NY
This is totally worth splurging for! There has never been a self tanner that has actually looked good and not orange! I love that you can adjust the amount of color just by adding more drops (or lessening the amount you use). I also like you can just mix it with your favorite moisturizer! I’m dying for the full body ones so I can actually have a nice tan for once.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
LOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!! You can mix this in anything! I mixed a couple drops with my lotion and within a few hours I was a bronze goddess. No bad tanning smell, super easy and customizable. My NEW go to bronzer!
Leonellys S.
Hey a lot of videos suddenly on the networks where there were girls who applied it on their bases or first mode and was very curious to have it. It is a facial serum with two purposes, it is a water-based serum that helps protect the skin against free radicals, while we can also use it as a pre-base or primer before our makeup. Thanks to its water-based formula, this serum allows our skin to absorb all the vitamins, leaving the skin hydrated and without fatty residues.
Kaila F.
How exactly do you use this?
Tiffany F.
Beckemeyer
Does it work? Does it make you look orange? Is it worth it?