BY TAN-LUXE

Details-

Effortless. Glowing. Super-Luxe Skin.

Rejuvenate, stimulate and hydrate overnight whilst your skin naturally restores with Sleep Oil, the ultimate night time tanning treatment oil. TAN-LUXE's exclusive Triple Tan Technology combines a blend of organic tanning actives which work with your skin tone to deliver an undetectable, stain-free tan.

This overnight treatment boosts skin with 3 exclusive skincare actives:

• Dermal Soothing Shield: Naturally derived active from the Boswellia Tree, clinically proven to reduce daily aggressors, stress, redness and skin inflammation
  • Marine Moisture Technology: Naturally derived from red micro algae, this active provides a protective barrier around the skin¿s cellular membrane which locks in moisture for up to 24 hours, resulting in increased hydration levels
  • Cell-Regen C Complex: Extracted from African tree bark, this active preserves firmness and restore the skin¿s natural collagen and youthful resilience.

No Streaks. No Smells. No Drama.

The Science:

• Natural Tanning Actives
  • Triple Tan Technology
  • Moisture Balance Complex
  • Odourlite Fragrance Technology
  • Moisture 24

Free From: Parabens, Mineral oils, Sulphates, Alcohol and Methylisothiazolinone.

Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
For anyone needing a natural pick me up glow- Tan Luxe sleep oil is for you. I bought the oil not really knowing what I was getting into but at the same time pretty excited. The oil is clear which is supposed to naturally work with your skin tone and it doesn't have a smell like some self tanners do. Not only does the oil give you a luxe glow, it also has moisture and anti aging properties to it. It's a 3 in one <3
At night I squeezed 5 drops (recommended 6-10 on bottle) into my night cream (curology) and the massaged onto my face. Then I mixed another 5 drops with the glossier rich priming moisturizer for my neck, chest, and arms.
*make sure to wash your hands after, the sleep oil will leave a tan stain on your hand*
The next morning I woke up with a really natural glow that wasn't overwhelming. Really pleased with the results and my complexion looks more alive. You can find the sleep oil and all of their other amazing products on tan-luxe.com, Sephora, or even Ulta! #giftcrush
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
I honestly love this product so much more than I would thought. I’m not a big fan of self tanners and I like being pale, but there is something about having just a touch of glowing warm skin on your face that makes the day better. I love how this product smells, I looooove the minimalist packing. It’s also SO hydrating. Highly recommend this product and I want to try out more from their line!
Constance B.
This product is one of the few that I can't live without! It works wonders on the skin and really is unlike any other sleeping oil!
Sarah D.
Sidemoor, Bromsgrove
Amazing product. I have found the best tanning oil for my face applies perfectly.. doesn't sink into my pores. Apply at night wake up with beautiful skin.... I use this for around three nights to achieve my desired colour.