Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerTan Asz U
Student Body Hot Tingle Tanning Lotion

Tan Asz U Student Body Hot Tingle Tanning Lotion

by Tan Asz U

Tan Asz U Student Body Silicone Hot Tingle Bronzer 8 oz

Did this tanning lotion literally hurt anyone elses skin? It was such a horrible situation/experience for me.
Start your review of Tan Asz U Student Body Hot Tingle Tanning Lotion!
Hawthorn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally did not like this product, at all. I tan quite frequently so I am always trying new tanning lotions and am always up for trying to tanning lotions/products and this tingle tanning lotion is by far the worst tanning lotion I have ever used. Within seconds of application to my skin, my skin felt like it was being punctured by a bunch of really big forks and it kind of made my skin feel like it was burning and that was while I was not even in the tanning booth. I actually never even made it into the booth with this lotion on. It hurt my skin so bad that I had to hurry to wash it off. I definitely would not recommend that anyone use this lotion, especially if you have sensitive skin. I have no skin issues and it felt terrible to me, I can only imagine what it would do to someone with skin issues/sensitive skin.
Lambertville, MI
This tingle lotion is way more than a tingle.. feels like your skin is being poked with a thousand knives. I typically use tingle lotion but this one is just too much.