BeautySkinTanning ProductsTan Asz U
ISLAND BLACK 200X Plateau Busting Bronzer - 135 oz

Tan Asz U ISLAND BLACK 200X Plateau Busting Bronzer - 13.5 oz.

by Tan Asz U

There’s black, and then there’s island black. This worthy-of-worship island glow continues to develop beyond your darkest desires, ultimately reaching an unmistakable “paradise bronze”.

Plateau-busting 200X Bronzers bring your bronze to the next level.; ColorEvolve kiss-of-DHA serum continues to build to your darkest tan yet.; Activated Charcoal gives your color that coveted “island glow.”; Fragrance - Tropical Fruit Bellini

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tan Asz U ISLAND BLACK 200X Plateau Busting Bronzer - 13.5 oz.!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Tan Asz U ISLAND BLACK 200X Plateau Busting Bronzer - 13.5 oz. uploaded by Andrea A.
Tan Asz U ISLAND BLACK 200X Plateau Busting Bronzer - 13.5 oz. so my sister’s wedding is in less than a month and this stuff has got me well on my way. It smells amazing! You don’t smell like a tan! It’s a little pricey but worth it! Especially not stinking! Lol bring in spring!!!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,165 reviews
Tan Asz U ISLAND BLACK 200X Plateau Busting Bronzer - 13.5 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.
I used a packet of this when it 1st came out way back in 2017 and loved it so much I finally got a bottle lol*Scent-Reminds me of fruit salad!!*Zero ATO*This lotion is creamy,easy to rub in,moisturizing without feeling greasy,medium brown in color and is loaded with cosmetic and natural bronzers.....DHA is the 25th listed ingredient so definitely not a dark DHA based bronzer...BUT this lotion still gives excellent immediate color after tanning and with the DHA developing hours later even more color and no reeking of DHA at all.This one is bottle worthy!!5/5 stars!!
Sarajean S.
Rio Grande
This lotion is fabulous! It's creamy, rubs in your skin effortlessly leaving no streaks at all. Smells wonderful and although a bit pricey, is worth every penny. I suggest buying from Amazon instead of paying through the teeth at the salons.
Haley V.
Yorba Linda, CA
Working at a tanning salon, saying I've used a lot of tanning lotions would be an understatement! I'm always amazed with the products from TAN ASZ U. For tanners who are trying to get the most bang for their buck via indoor tanning, this is the lotion for you! Amazing smell, not streaky, and extremely moisturizing. Just be sure to wash your hands with soap and water after tanning!

Looking for your answer?