Tampico Tropical Punch

Tampico???? Tropical Punch.
C Vitamin 100% DV.
Cherry.
Orange. Pineapple.
From concentrate, naturally and artificially flavored.

Do you really think this is an appropriate beverage for your kids? No? I hope that is your answer!
Who else likes this flavor?
Start your review of Tampico Tropical Punch!
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
Tampico Tropical Punch uploaded by Courtney O.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Oh I love this tropical punch. It taste so good and only has 50 cal per serving. I stumbled upon this one day in dollar tree and that is where I continue to buy my drink; would recommend!
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
Great tasting especially over ice. I buy 1 of each flavor so the kids don’t get tired of it. The price is reasonable.
Rachel M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my all time favorite juice. I drink this every morning, with all of my breakfasts. There are many good flavors to choose from. The taste isn't annoying, I definately recommend it.
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
This is one of my favorite juices. It's very fruity and not too thick. It might have a lot of sugar, but it is delicious. If you're not Hispanic, then maybe it might taste a little weird for you because it doesn't taste like American types of juice, which is why other people have left bad reviews. It's delicious and if you like it, you won't get bored with the flavor like can sometimes happen with other cheap juices that are too watery and tasteless. It's sad though that it's not offered at my particular local grocery store anymore. I would pick it up to give it a try and i definitely recommend it.
carolina V.
miami
This juice is super good! Tampico is an amazing brand for tropical flavors. This one specifically is my favorite as it is very sweet and refreshing. You can pair this juice with any meal and you’ll love it all!
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Tampico tropical pinch one of my favorite juice plus it remind me when I was little it’s affordable and I love it
sharis R.
Clarksville, AR
This flavor still bomb but not really a fan of tropical punch but still good better than any other fruit tropical punch
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,274 reviews
Favorite flavor by Tampico. My kids really love this juice. We drink it from time to time as well. Always keep in our house fir mornings or snacks. Very cheap price and big jug lasts forever.
Asiya C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Tampico is my favorite juice, it's actually pretty healthy although it is mixed with both artificial and natural flavors. This is the main drink we had in the household growing up. I love when you tampico the liquid feels soft on your tongue, pretty hard to explain but if you've tried it you know what I mean.
Jennifer G.
2,837 reviews
We love the taste of tropical fruit and citrus so having this juice any time of the day is wonderful we love it when it's chilled with a whole bunch of eyes and sometimes I like to make popsicles with this and add food coloring so that it's fun for the kids and it's really delicious overall we love it