BY TAMPICO

Tampico Mango Punch.
Mango orange tangerine.
100%DV vitamin C.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Less than 1% juice. see more...

Desiree N.
I love all juice. This is the juice that my family always buys. It is a pretty good value because when it's on sale it is 99¢ for a gallon. I love it more than other brands because it goes down the throat smooth. I would buy again when it's on sale. When not on sale it is 1.99 or 1.50 but sales always make me happy. Lol we almost drank it all already.
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Tampico Mango Punch great juice. Buy it all the time I go to the grocery store. It has a nice packaging. Great value. I would definitely recommend this. It’s so delicious trust me I always drink some. I would definitely buy some again in the future.
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I'm honestly not too big of a fan of this punch but I wish I was. It leaves a pretty bad after taste in your mouth when you finish drinking it and it's overall a heavy drink that sits in your stomach and makes you feel sick. Don't recommend
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
My husband really likes this juice. I'm not a fan of juice or soda but this juice isn't too sweet nor strong. It's smooth with a slight mango taste. I will keep on buying it for my husband.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
This juice is so delicious! It's takes my thirst away unlike other juices that just make more thirsty. It has a natural taste to it, you can actually taste all the fruit in it. It's never missing from my fridge.
Adriana T.
It's a delicious drink I love to fill my cup with ice and add Tampico it's so good when eating spicy food I recommend it guys its the best at a low price
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely adore this juice product, it is a Mango flavour, rich of flavor, comes in a family size for a small amount of charge, only for $1.70. Yum
Veronica G.
My favorite juice. I love it so much good to have at home for kids or for parties. You can drink it alone or mix to make a different drink.
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
This juice is good , but sometimes they are not always shaken up and that makes it taste powdery for some odd reason. Very Artificial.
Edmaris L.
Poinciana, Fl
This is our favorite juice! My hubby and my kids love the flavor and of course mommy love the price lol I recommenden it to everyone!
Edmaris L.