BY TAMPAX #39 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Review for: Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators, Unscented, Regular, 32 ea, 1 ea more...
If i use tampons these are the ones i purchase. They have been the ones that i found the easiest to apply the most comfortable and absorbent that i have tried. These work well with my body and the applicator makes it easy to use. I do have a complaint because they recently "improved" the applicator which is now identical to the tampax pearl and i really wish theyd go back to the original... Heres to hoping. Other than that id recommend these for any one trying to use tampons for the first time.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I’ve been a tampox fan for years because I trust them to be leak free. I keep these in my desk at work and am totally comfortable walking to the bathroom with them because of the cute new packaging. They are affordable and easy to pick up at a local convenience store!
Corina O.
Review for: Super more...
Esto es lo mejor que puede existir , son muy comodos y seguros, dependiendo de tus necesidades puedes utilizar Super o Regulares.
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been a loyal Tampax customer for 17 years & these are by far the best tampons they’ve come out with to date. I can’t wear pads they just drive me crazy. I remember when the only option was with the cardboard applicator and how uncomfortable those were. Then Tampax introduced pearl which I adored as much as anyone can adore a tampon because the rounded plastic applicator made things so much less taxing especially on those lighter days. But as anyone else can probably attest going to the bathroom in public and using the feminine product disposal basket the wrappers made things a little bit daunting. Then 4 or 5 years ago they made the radiant line with the same style applicator as the pearl but now with the resealable wrapper things are much more simple and discreet for disposal.

The other thing I love about these - which is something I learned in an advertising class - is the box. All products whether it’s cereal, toilet paper, tampons...are all designed with packaging that a consumer can identify by a quick glance while walking down the aisle. That’s why some of us get frustrated when packaging changes because for a split second what we’re looking for is unidentifiable. Feminine hygiene products are a bit more pronounced with this packaging idea. The beauty of that is that if I can’t get to the store and my sig-other gets stuck in the seemingly awkward or uncomfortable position for a man of picking up my lady products he can easily do so just by walking down the aisle.I
Jenelle W.
Deer Lake
Hands down the very best tampons I have ever used. They are the average tampon price but I usually buy them when they're on sale to stock up! This product is usually available at stores like Walmart or drug stores like Shoppers or Lawtons. I have tried other tampons just to compare, and these are without a doubt, the best there is. It makes being on your period a little less sucky.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these tampons as much as I do the Pearl but I don't see much of a difference between the two. I do feel protected with them though and that's all that matters.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don’t recommend these at all. Cheap production and not hygienic enough. Recommend more expensive ones.
Maria P.
Minneapolis
These are the best for preventing leaks. They are tightly woven which is a good thing for heavy flows. They're affordable however they should make a natural cotton kind next of these! Don't care for the bleached cotton it's not good to keep in your body for long periods of time.
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this brand of tampons, I can pot them in my purse and the parking won’t open up, keeping my tampon clean. The designe is pretty good easy handle. I don’t have accidents but if I need a bigger absorption then I will just get next size absorbency. This works for me.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite tampons! They feel comfortable and I just think that the packaging is cute. The plastic applicator goes in smooth and doesn't feel gross like the cardboard ones. I definitely recommend.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.