BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Rachel H.
Edgewater, FL
These are the best :) My Go To
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
These tampons work good but they're just about the same as tampax pearl tampons. The main thing I enjoyed about these tampons were the packaging of them, the wrappers could be used easily to discard of used tampons.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
These are the best tampons ever designed. They are comfortable and painless! I love them so much better than Pearl.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I use to be a U by Kotex girl but since the new braid technology this tampon makes me feel secure and it is the most comfortable. I especially love that you can get them in both the regular size box as well as the compact discreet size box. This is my go to girlfriend during that lovely time.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I like these because they work well and are easy to use. I also like the decorative wrapper and the way you can dispose of the applicator in the wrapper.
Dana M.
Trenton, NJ
I found my new favorite tampons when i tried these because of the applicator .. iuno about you girls, but a lot of the time i can't complete the final step in actually pushing my tampon out of the plastic and into myself without struggling, even on plastic applicators. but i had NO struggle with these, yay!
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
I love these! As one who loves something of quality, I love the feel and quality of these tampons! In addition their wrappers make disposal discrete and easy!
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
Love these!! One of my favorite brands of tampons. Never had any leaks, and love the applicator. Highly recommended
Skylar C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these! They're very easy to use and easy to throw away. I really like that it has a pouch so you can stick the tampon applicator back in when your done and just throw it away. I think all tampon Company's should make them like this.
Lauren T.
I am a huge fan of Tampax tampons, and when I first tried these, I loved them! The resealable wrappers are great for disposing of the applicator and ensuring no one sees the mess. I found these applicators and tampons to be of high quality, I guess you could say, in comparison to the regular Tampax Pearl tampons. The applicator is more sturdy and doesn't bend easily in your purse. I just think these tampons are overall great!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.