BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Terri B.
Bryans Road, MD
Awesome product and it was a great price I felt clean and safe when wearing this product and I didn't have to change it every two hours like some other brands
Sarah N.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I don't get tampax pearl I get tampax radiant. Works great, good applicators and not uncomfortable
Jessica S.
Denver, CO
Smooth feel, easy to use. Great product.
Rachel H.
Edgewater, FL
These are the best :) My Go To
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
These are the best tampons ever designed. They are comfortable and painless! I love them so much better than Pearl.
Skylar C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these! They're very easy to use and easy to throw away. I really like that it has a pouch so you can stick the tampon applicator back in when your done and just throw it away. I think all tampon Company's should make them like this.
Lauren T.
I am a huge fan of Tampax tampons, and when I first tried these, I loved them! The resealable wrappers are great for disposing of the applicator and ensuring no one sees the mess. I found these applicators and tampons to be of high quality, I guess you could say, in comparison to the regular Tampax Pearl tampons. The applicator is more sturdy and doesn't bend easily in your purse. I just think these tampons are overall great!
jasmina k.
These are the best. They're thin and easy to insert, but still extremely absorbent. No leaks, no worries.
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
I love these! As one who loves something of quality, I love the feel and quality of these tampons! In addition their wrappers make disposal discrete and easy!
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
I really love this. Easy to open packets make putting the used applicator back inside easy and not as messy as other types of packets. You can also reseal it so that the dirty applicator is completely concealed, and won't slide out of the open end. I also like the new style of applicator. All around great tampon!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.