BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
I really love this. Easy to open packets make putting the used applicator back inside easy and not as messy as other types of packets. You can also reseal it so that the dirty applicator is completely concealed, and won't slide out of the open end. I also like the new style of applicator. All around great tampon!
Lauren T.
I am a huge fan of Tampax tampons, and when I first tried these, I loved them! The resealable wrappers are great for disposing of the applicator and ensuring no one sees the mess. I found these applicators and tampons to be of high quality, I guess you could say, in comparison to the regular Tampax Pearl tampons. The applicator is more sturdy and doesn't bend easily in your purse. I just think these tampons are overall great!
Guadalupe P.
Las Vegas, NV
Just love love love this product! I can always count on these tampons on which ever the work is :)
They are comfortable and they are cute lol I know sounds funny but it's true.
Tammie M.
Ashtabula, OH
The first time that I tried these was in a trial size. I was completely impressed with them. They are very comfortable and I have never had and problems with any type of leakage.
Arielle J.
Great protection! and love the new wrappers
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
The only tampon I will use!! I love how the packaging is made to put the used product back in for better disposal. And they are super comfortable.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I like the design of these tampons. The wrapper mainly. Its quitter to open and when I'm in the stall at work i am pretty sure i am the only one who needs to know that i am opening and applying a tampon.
jasmina k.
These are the best. They're thin and easy to insert, but still extremely absorbent. No leaks, no worries.
Terri B.
Bryans Road, MD
Awesome product and it was a great price I felt clean and safe when wearing this product and I didn't have to change it every two hours like some other brands
Sarah N.
When I don't get tampax pearl I get tampax radiant. Works great, good applicators and not uncomfortable
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.