BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Melba M.
Baltimore, MD
I seen these in the store figured I would try them. Well I wish I didn't. I hate them, although I do know people who like them I don't.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Tampax tampons are good for all types of flows. Generally I last only 3 days. First day is the heaviest but I've always used just the regulars and they hold up so well. Tampax are so worth the money
Sophia B.
Love that they look more discreet and has a resealable flap to put your tampon in to dispose of.
Holly Y.
AKRON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Best tampons on the market by far! Super absorbent, easy to use. Comfortable. And discreet packaging. The best tampax has ever done.
Guadalupe P.
Las Vegas, NV
Just love love love this product! I can always count on these tampons on which ever the work is :)
They are comfortable and they are cute lol I know sounds funny but it's true.
Tammie M.
Ashtabula, OH
The first time that I tried these was in a trial size. I was completely impressed with them. They are very comfortable and I have never had and problems with any type of leakage.
Arielle J.
Great protection! and love the new wrappers
1st L.
Lansing, KS
Best tampon ever and cute too
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
The only tampon I will use!! I love how the packaging is made to put the used product back in for better disposal. And they are super comfortable.
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! Always can count on these tampons to do the job! The packaging is absolutely amazing and resealable you don't have to worry!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.