BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Radiant are the only tampons I bother with anymore. The package is super easy open and quiet, which is great. Application isn't different from any other brand, obviously, but these do seem to prevent leaks better than Pearl and other brands I've tried. These tampons just seem to work best for me out of all the kinds I've tried.
TaddandAngelica W.
Abilene, TX
Ove these #tampax tampons! the plastic is so smooth for easy insertion..the packaging us perfect for disposing of applicator. I've yet to have a leak with these! very comfortable! highly recommended! Sleek, discreet and works wonderful for its purpose. Plus the price is ideal. Definitely a great product for us ladies!
Dana M.
Trenton, NJ
I found my new favorite tampons when i tried these because of the applicator .. iuno about you girls, but a lot of the time i can't complete the final step in actually pushing my tampon out of the plastic and into myself without struggling, even on plastic applicators. but i had NO struggle with these, yay!
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite tampons because they come with resealable packages so you can put the applicators back in after you used them so you don't have to see that nasty in the toilet.. keeps me good all day long and very impressed
Heather M.
Rainsville, AL
Love these! I have never used tampons because they always hurt but I got these to use for swimming and they awesome. I can't feel them at all. They are a great price! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
These are the only type of tampons I use. I found something that works for me and I'm staying with it. They are affordable and very accessible. You can get them from any local drug store or places like Walmart.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I use to be a U by Kotex girl but since the new braid technology this tampon makes me feel secure and it is the most comfortable. I especially love that you can get them in both the regular size box as well as the compact discreet size box. This is my go to girlfriend during that lovely time.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
#Tampax is my favorite brand of tampons. I really like the plastic applicators because they are smooth and they don't make application uncomfortable. The tampons are absorbent and don't leak. I always count on them to keep me dry. A little on the expensive side, but totally worth it!
ali w.
I love these #tampax tampons! the plastic is so smooth for easy insertion..the packaging us perfect for disposing of applicator. I've yet to have a leak with these! very comfortable! highly recommend!
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of tampons. The first thing I like is the box and how it is pretty which can make you feel maybe a little better about your period. The second thing I like is that the wrapper is easy to open. I think they are easily inserted and would recommend.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.