BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
#Tampax is my favorite brand of tampons. I really like the plastic applicators because they are smooth and they don't make application uncomfortable. The tampons are absorbent and don't leak. I always count on them to keep me dry. A little on the expensive side, but totally worth it!
katie k.
Raleigh, NC
i always use these tampons, they are the best I've tried. so comfortable and easy to use. they are pretty cheap in the stores too. i usually buy them from target, and they are great. i bought a new box today. i will most definitely use these again. they're my favorite,
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I love these tampons! They offer the same protection that the tampax pearl provide, and the pouch is resealable so you can place your used applicators back into them. The plastic applicators are also really easy to use.
One thing I love about this particular tampon is that it can be sealed back in the wrapper for proper disposal. Definitely a good grab from a local Walmart or drugstore.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
My all time go to when mother nature wants to hit! These these products have been A lifesaver! They go in very smooth and always read to leace. Lol
Valencia c.
Teaneck, NJ
I love Tampax Radiant that's mostly the one i use when it's that time of the year. It is so comfortable and it last and protect😉
April K.
Centralia
Best tampons I have used. They are comfortable, the packaging is quiet and easy to put the applicator back into the wrapper.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the easy glide, the packing. The price is very nice aswell. It doesnt feel like i could bleed right threw.
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I wouldn't use another brand of tampon! These are great been using them a long time. Never have any leaks.
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
These are great! They're nice if you're active too because they move with your body! They are my favorite!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.