BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
My favorite of the tampax tampons. The applicator is awesome and easy to hold on to. The wrapper is nice not crinkly and works perfect for inserting used applicator in.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Tampax tampons well I like there packing and this is my favorite... they are 100% Leak- Free sans fuites and radiant plastic and last up to 8 hours of comfortable wow awesome
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These are probably my favorite tampons! They feel comfortable and I just think that the packaging is cute. The plastic applicator goes in smooth and doesn't feel gross like the cardboard ones. I definitely recommend.
Aimee L.
Greenville, AL
My go-to tampon from beginning to end. Extra absorbent and comfortable to use. Tampax has always been my favorite brand and the Tampax Radiant are the best of the Tampax line!
Lauren W.
I love having a good variety of tampons on my bathroom. I'm obsessed with always having one or two with me, just in case. I bought these #Tampax after needing one at work. The applicator fits easily into your hand and since it's plastic, is much better than cardboard. Perhaps the best feature however, is the "resealable" plastic pouch each tampon comes in. These are an absolute necessity for used applicators, as throwing them into an open trashcan is unsightly and gross. I will always buy these tampons and you should too
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
These are by far the best tampons on the market! They are super absorbent and really comfortable! They're easy to use and effective. They are very affordable and I will def repurchase! These are the only kind I'll wear.
Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Only the best brand of tampons on the market! They are super affordable, and I can almost always find a coupon. They are comfortable, easy to use, easy to remove. I never have a problem with leakage, except for maybe 1 occasional overnight use. They are also discreet so you can easily fit them in a pocket or purse. They are great and I will never use another brand.
Dacy D.
They're comfortable, and easy to use. I like that it doesn't make that loud plastic sound when you open it. I like the resealable flap, easy to dispose. I really only buy this brand/kind now. They always have these on sale at Target, or a bogo. Sometimes they do a "buy a certain amount and you get a free gift card" deal. It's kind of worth it if you're regular.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I've always been a person to use "regular" and can go without changing for a few hours, not a heavy bleeder. Bought these just to try them out & really regret it, I can't even go 1.5hr without leaking, thank goodness I wear a pantiliner. Will not be buying these again, the only good thing about these is the white resealable package it comes in.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
These tampons are so comfortable they absorb very well and it is 100% less leakage to happen. Which is very true. You don't have to struggle putting one in or taking one out. It's a must-have for every woman during that time of the month.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.