BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Machaella O.
Oshawa , Ontario
I am very picky when it comes to feminine hygiene products, my needs are... Let's just say hefty. And these manage for several hours without any leakage. Great product- my go-to.
Lisa D.
United Kingdom, belfast
I was never a tampon user because i thought they would be very uncomfortable and feel weird. But when i bought these i was completely proved wrong, they are easily applied and feel soft and actually feel comfortable. I was pleasantly pleased with this product and would definitely buy it again.
Ashley P.
These are great. The tampons themselves are very effective. I like that the wrapper is sturdy enough that it doesn't fall apart in my purse.
Amanda B.
Best tampon brand I have ever used. I like the deal wrapper for discrete disposal. They are comfortable and inexpensive.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
Love that these reseal, and that they have a plastic applicator to them. Great product, and since you need them, you may as well get good ones.
Victoria H.
These are a great brand of tampons. They are comfortable and easy to use. They may be on the pricer side but they are worth it if you always feel uncomfortable about tampons.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.