BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Erin H.
Use these everytime when its that time of the month and will keep using them... The girls out there know when it is slowing down and inside it is dry and when you take out it hurts but not with these. These hold a lot all so. I suggest these to girls that are starting to use tampons
Victoria H.
These are a great brand of tampons. They are comfortable and easy to use. They may be on the pricer side but they are worth it if you always feel uncomfortable about tampons.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand of Tampax they are super comfortable to wear and there is no odor also I can find them super cheap at Walmart
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
These and pearl are the one tampons I will use. They don't leak and are very comfortable!
Fallon L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I just cannot stand the way these things go in..... plastic. hard plastic... versus soft cotton. Once in feels like any other. tampon
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Tampax is the holy grail brand of tampons, in my opinion. I still don't quite get the difference between Tampax Radiant and the regular Tampax Pearl, except maybe the packaging? Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these.
Krystal B.
For the price these are actually super good. I like the Always Radiant pads and pantiliner too...they are great for keeping you fresh. Best I've used so far.
Jorja R.
These are so good and I will only ever go back to other ones only if these run out.
Kelsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great protection, no leaking. Expands to absorb but remains comfortable. I really like the resealable plastic wrapping.
Katherine R.
Great product really absorbent and nice resealable wrapper for discreet disposal
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.