BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
These are very easy to use. Very good leak protection. Worth the little bit of extra money spent. Would definitely recommend these!
Kylie E.
Harlan, KY
I only recently bought this brand because they were on sale. I have yet to regret my choice. With a heavier flow, it's really hard to find tampons that just click with your body. This happened to be a great brand for me. I believe I'll be switching!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Tampax radiant tampons are very similar to tampax pearl tampons. The only thing I notice is different is the quieter wrapping. Which is no reason to pay more for a feminine product. If you are in the women's restroom, you are probably a woman. And women know nature happens. So while its a good product, paying more for a sticker wrapper isn't worth it to me.
Paige M.
Love these! Comfortable and easy to dispose of because the wrapper can hold the trash! It's amazing!
Jordan H.
These are the only tampons I ever use. They're comfortable, easy to use, and absorbent. They come in four different absorbencies, which makes it easy to choose the correct one for your specific needs.
Heather C.
Orange, CA
These are my favorite tampon to use. the applicator makes it easier to use and the wrapper is quiet for added privacy, which is everything in a public restroom! they cost more than others but you get what you pay for.
Maggie B.
So glad I tried these! These tampons are super comfortably, absorbent and easy application and removal. Definitely worth the try!
Leanne K.
Owego, NY
Love these Tampons! I have used many different types and finally started using these when they came out and I haven't leaked or worried about anything using these! I love the resealable packaging and the applicator. I can't believe it took this long to come out with something so great!
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
The main thing that draws me towards this particular tampon is the resealable packaging and the contoured applicator. Other than that its still just a run of the mill tampon.
Jenelle W.
Deer Lake
Hands down the very best tampons I have ever used. They are the average tampon price but I usually buy them when they're on sale to stock up! This product is usually available at stores like Walmart or drug stores like Shoppers or Lawtons. I have tried other tampons just to compare, and these are without a doubt, the best there is. It makes being on your period a little less sucky.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.