BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Ceara H.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Love these. definitely my go to brand. so comfortable and i love how you can use the package to dispose of the applicator
Rosie D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I began using this particular product about 6 months ago and I've really liked them. They're comfortable, easy to use, and the braiding on the string helps to prevent leaks (which are always such a nightmare!!). I've yet to have any sort of issue using these, and the packaging makes for super easy disposal of the applicator.
Lylyana G.
Greensboro, NC
I have tried other tampons before and these are perhaps the best ones out there. I love the new grip that these have and how discreet and resealable they are. They are also great for work outs and don't cause any leakage!
Shelby C.
Uniontown, OH
I actually just started using these and I really like them so far. The thing I like about them is how convenient and discreet they are. The package around the tampon actually comes with a resealable flap so when you throw it away it's hidden. I always hate when people come over and I'm wondering if that kind of stuff is just sitting in the trash can. With this, there is no worry!
Meagan S.
N Tonawanda, NY
My backup brand when the store doesn't have my first pick. Very comfortable and the bonus items often attached are handy!
Roni B.
Columbus, OH
I enjoy these tampons that are suppose to help with pH balancing when you are on your period. I keep one or two in my work bag at all times..never know!
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like using these because for one you need long lasting protection. If you are working or working out you need something that will last. It is also great to have something to put the after product in something like the re seal wrapper to be discreet. Great product!!
Kennedy H.
Columbus, OH
These tampons are the best! I love the packaging...Idk why but it makes you feel a little more cleaner and superior with the packaging it's in. Love these!
Megan M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best tampons that I have ever used. Will never go back to using any other tampons!
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I love this tampon because it is comfortable and form fits. Also the disposing of the applicator in the resealable wrapper is great and way more sanitary than throwing a used applicator in the trash.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.