BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
I love these! The radiant tampax are great! The rubber grip makes it so much easy when using!! I love the resealable package, makes throwing them in the trash not so embarrassing!
Mackenzie M.
Portland, OR
I have no idea how these tampons are different than tampax pearl but I love the packaging and they work well so I would definitely use them again.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I am one of those women who have a heavier flow, unfortunately, and I have had issues with having to change my tampons more frequently than necessary. This product was amazing, they were comfortable, super absorbent, and the fact that I didn't have to worry about a mess if I tried to put the applicator back into the package for a discreet way to throw it out.
Samantha B.
Sterling Heights, MI
The TAMPAX radiant tampons are by far the best tampons TAMPAX has created! Not only are they great with their leak protection, they are also very convenient. The way the packaging of each individual tampon is created, allows you to be able to seal away the empty plastic applicator. Which is great because now it is concealed when thrown away, which thankful saves me the embarrassment of the men in my household seeing it exposed like the used to be.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
From the sleek design of the packaging to the effectiveness of the tampon...these are the real deal. I love the way each tampon is packaged. I love how comfortable they are. I love that they work well. And the resealable wrapper so you can get rid of your old ones easily without embarrassment.
Jennifer P.
My favorite tampon! It's the best. Great at not leaking! And the applicator is great! Comes in all capacities too!
Kellie D.
West Columbia , SC
I feel like I've tried almost every type of tampon made. These actually are the best ones I've ever used! Comfortable, most sanitary when it comes to disposal, and they don't cost an arm and a leg.
Bridgette M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only tampons I've used and liked. They are easy to use and not rough like some of the others.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Best tampons! Absorbent, and discreet! I will not ever go back to the store brand! These are worth the few extra dollars you may have to spend!
Jessie M.
Montpelier, VA
These are my first choice tampons just because my mom has always said buy tampax only and i really like these in particular. I love the fact that the package seals back after you put the applicator in there for less mess and easy disposal.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.