BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
Very smooth applicators with discrete packaging. I like how you can put everything back into the originally packaging and throw it away (the package is resealable). It makes for very easy clean up. I prefer getting the multipacks so it can take me through the entire cycle of light to heavy to light again. I suggest these to anyone!
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
I love everything else from the always radiant line so I figured that I would give these a try. I'm not sure if I like how they are designed to open up, in half. My other tampons came out as a whole? I like how you can put the tampon back into the packaging but I wish the packaging was prettier like everything else in the always radiant line.
Justine C.
Centreville, MD
Lvoe these. I absolutely love the way the wrapper opens and reseals the used applicator. Sleek and not a lot of plastic. Easy to use and the packaging is eye catching. There is almost always a coupon available that puts these right in line with the cost of the drugstore brand. I haven't even considered switching since finding these.
Cynthia G.
Love these! The ones with the sticker openings are great because they are very quiet and it closes shut when your done for a easy dispose. Worry free tampons. I won't use any other brand, highly recommended
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This brand is probably my favorite brand of tampon to use. I've had the issue in the past with tampons overfilling without being completely used however, with the raidiant brand this issue does not occur.
Summer D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't know how easy it was to wear tampons until I got this brand.i love that the nozzle has a grip on it which makes its easier to pull back out once inserted a snow they have "silent wrapping " these are the best
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These are my go to tampons when I use them. Best brand on the shelves! Super easy to use and applicator makes it easier. I pick mine up at Walmart or Dollar Store. Highly recommend these to all ladies!
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I have used a lot of Tampax brand products, but the Radiant ones are my favorite. I never have discomfort when wearing them. They aren't very expensive. I would recommend to other women.
Cheyenne R.
Uvalda, GA
Favorite tampons. They do the job. When wearing these, I sometimes forget I have one. They are comfortable, like I said before it is easy to forget they are there. I have no problem with them while exercising. The absorbency is great, never had a problem with them.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I had been buying Tampax Pearl for years, but these have replaced them for me! I love the packaging, and design. The designs on the grip help for easy insertion. I love the flap on the wrapper for mess-free disposal, and of course the cute purple color.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.