BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Isabel O.
Super comodos, fáciles de colocar, protegen bastante, me gusta usarlos cuando hago deporte y tengo el período.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I am usually wear tampons and when I do I usually get the super I accidentally got these but they are great for light days
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
These tampons are my go to each month!
tampons they work, they aren't uncomfortable idk what much more i can say D:
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
This is my go to tampon. My mother made me use pads because tampons would "make me lose my virginity" and I hated them so much. So as soon as I moved out of her house I picked up a pack of these and have used nothing else since.
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
I love these tampons. The plastic applicator makes it comfortable to insert. Plus the tampon once in flexes a little to your moving body.
I know every lady has their "monthly" but I hate nothing more than being so noisy while opening it (especially in a public restroom). The packaging on this is very quiet & discrete.
Samantha B.
Fort Pierce, FL
These are my FAVORITE tampons! They are very comfortable, discrete, and I love the groove the tampon has itself for grip. I love the colors, I absolutely love these tampons!
Kristina N.
Lewisville, TX
These are awesome. The tampon itself is just like any other, but it's the packaging that makes these great. The applicator is smooth and comfortable to use and the wrapping is resealable for clean disposal. I also love that it does not make that plasticy sound when opening. These are super convenient.
Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
Tampax Radiant is a great everyday use tampon. They are clean because the wrapper is easy for a clean disposal. They are comfortable and easy to use, too!
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
I love these easy to use and easy to dispose of... no ripping of the paper to worry about.. not messy at all. very discreet
Tracy H.
Wichita, KS
I use to be afraid of tampons and was really shy about it. BUT since i started using these i love them. The paper doesn't rip and they are super easy to insert. Tampax is the only brand i use and i recommend them to everyone.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.