BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Shakitta T.
I have being using tampax since I was a early teen. I love the way its packaged with the cute little flowers. The plastic applicator makes them easy to use and comfortable to wear. i love the resealble packing makes for great disposal
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally did not like theses tampons at all. I have never had a problem with any other tampon brand except these. Whenever I used the tampon, it would start to slide out of me. It would cause a lot of discomfort. I also made sure that tampon was all the way inside of me too. I think that if the tampon opened up in 360 degrees I would not have this problem.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of tampons. The first thing I like is the box and how it is pretty which can make you feel maybe a little better about your period. The second thing I like is that the wrapper is easy to open. I think they are easily inserted and would recommend.
Amelia L.
Always my go to for tampons. Excellent leak protection and definitely more comfortable than other brands ive tried.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these tampons. These are my favorite thus far, they are a little more expensive, but they are worth it. The wrapper doubles as a trash bag for the applicator, very convenient!
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are good. I usually don't have issues with leakage or protection. I always get these when I shop.
ali w.
I love these #tampax tampons! the plastic is so smooth for easy insertion..the packaging us perfect for disposing of applicator. I've yet to have a leak with these! very comfortable! highly recommend!
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
I've tried several brands and these are by far the best. Comfortable. Nice plastic applicators. Love that the packs can be sealed back up.
Isabel O.
Super comodos, fáciles de colocar, protegen bastante, me gusta usarlos cuando hago deporte y tengo el período.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I am usually wear tampons and when I do I usually get the super I accidentally got these but they are great for light days
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.