BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Isabel O.
Super comodos, fáciles de colocar, protegen bastante, me gusta usarlos cuando hago deporte y tengo el período.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I am usually wear tampons and when I do I usually get the super I accidentally got these but they are great for light days
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these tampons when it's that time of month. They are a comfy fit and last all day without falling apart. Its a good Price at 4.99 to 6.99 a box and runs regular to jumbo.
Sarah M.
Ill admit I used to just buy whatever tampons were cheapest. meaning most of the time they were cardboard applicators. Then I got savvy and started watching for Amazon sales, and with the coupons on amazon plus the monthly subscription discounts, I managed to stock up on several boxes ( over a years worth of tampons) and I must say I'm glad i did my homework. the older you get the more you appreciate quality and convenience as well as comfort. these have the best applicator that easily dispenses the tampon without causing any issues or pain, that easily occures when using cardboard apps. I personally paid less per package than drugstores charge for the store brand versions. I plan to continue stocking up on them this way indefinitely. ( I paid under $5 for a 36 pack, and about $1 per 16 count box, cannot beat that especially with free shipping thrown in)
Tia R.
Work very well and last a long time. Priced well and gets the job done. Will continue to buyin the future.
TaddandAngelica W.
Abilene, TX
Ove these #tampax tampons! the plastic is so smooth for easy insertion..the packaging us perfect for disposing of applicator. I've yet to have a leak with these! very comfortable! highly recommended! Sleek, discreet and works wonderful for its purpose. Plus the price is ideal. Definitely a great product for us ladies!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! The applicator works 99% of the time and is comfortable during use.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
These tampons are so comfortable they absorb very well and it is 100% less leakage to happen. Which is very true. You don't have to struggle putting one in or taking one out. It's a must-have for every woman during that time of the month.
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
These are what I use every time i get my period. I have tried other ones but these are my go to. I rarely have leakage and these are easy to use
Dacy D.
They're comfortable, and easy to use. I like that it doesn't make that loud plastic sound when you open it. I like the resealable flap, easy to dispose. I really only buy this brand/kind now. They always have these on sale at Target, or a bogo. Sometimes they do a "buy a certain amount and you get a free gift card" deal. It's kind of worth it if you're regular.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.