BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Mary Grace K.
Grenada, MS
I started out using the regular old cardboard Tampax tampons, but these caught my attention. I was really pleased with this product. Long lasting protection with a well designed wrapper for modest disposal.
Kassandra C.
Sebastian, TX
I like how you can put the applicator back into the little pouch it comes in. They are easy to use and they work great!
kysha h.
I like these tampons they are easy to use.They provicr a nice wrapper so you can disclose the applicator discreetly.
Ximena G.
Branson, MO
I love this product! So easy to use. You always feel comfortable. I would recommend it to any lady out there.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA
These are the best tampons I have ever used. I honestly don't even need to try any others. I can say that these are easy and I don't have to worry about them falling through. I would recommend them to anyone.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I bought these a few weeks ago as my favorite brand were not on sale. I loved the applicator. So easy to grip and very comfortable applicator. I think this will be my go to brand as life moves forward.
Brittney B.
Oxford
I wish these came in light. They are great for my regular days. And OMG that wrapper! It's amazing. I feel like, its kind of a clean up thing, so there isn't blood everywhere. Easy to use, glide right in.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the scented ones...I like this product cause it's easy to use. Just what like the description says it's clean seal re-sealable wrapper for worry free dispo.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
I only use this and the pearl and I love them both equally. I love how they are so gentle and not rough like other brands.
Faith N.
This brand is the best when it comes to feminine products. I have a very heavy flow. While wearing these tampons I can wear anything.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.