BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these tampons. They provide great coverage and are comfortable to wear.
Renee  C.
Awesome value and comfortable. I defiantly recommend these to others!
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
I love these! The radiant tampax are great! The rubber grip makes it so much easy when using!! I love the resealable package, makes throwing them in the trash not so embarrassing!
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I began using this particular product within the last year and I've really liked them. They're comfortable, easy to use, and the braiding on the string helps to prevent leaks (which are always such a nightmare!!). I've yet to have any sort of issue using these, and the packaging makes for super easy disposal of the applicator.
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
I got these instead of Tampax Pearl because of the packaging. It's more discreet and it has a flap so it stays closed when you throw it away. The applicator itself is pretty much like the Tampax Pearl, a few changes, but still great. I'll keep buying them because of the new wrapper. The wrapper is also quiet so it doesn't make any noise in your purse etc..
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
I love these! As one who loves something of quality, I love the feel and quality of these tampons! In addition their wrappers make disposal discrete and easy!
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I've been using Tampax pearl for years & it has always been my favorite. I decided to try Tampax radiant & was not disappointed. They are comfortable & absorb great. The packaging is nice, & makes it easy to dispose of the applicator discreetly.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
I purchased theses this last time I needed some personal thingys. I do love the packaging, the wrapper is awesome looking, but I'm trying to figure out how you put the tampon back in there without making a mess. I tried a few times, only to go back to the good old tried and true newspaper. Probably just me, I'm not very coordinated. I usually purchase the Pearl line, but I probably will be switching to this line!
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I like the design of these tampons. The wrapper mainly. Its quitter to open and when I'm in the stall at work i am pretty sure i am the only one who needs to know that i am opening and applying a tampon.
Anna C.
Modena, NY
I think what sets this apart from the rest besides the comfort of insertion it that it comes in a resealable package so you can place your used applicator back in it to put it in the garbage. I think that is really nice.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.