BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
These are my FAVORITE tampons ever!! Comfortable and lovely packaging. Tampax is my go too brand
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
The only brand of tampons I use! They are comfortable and easy to use!!! Never buy anything else!
Kristy P.
Love the tampon but wish they were morr environmentally friendly. But they really are leak free
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
I love the plastic applicators. They are simple and easy to use. They also get the job done.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. You should definitely try it!
Laura M.
Mount Dora, FL
I absolutely love these! I walk all day at work and they are great if you are active!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Very comfortable and great leak protection. I'm a big fan of plastic applicator too.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! The applicator works 99% of the time and is comfortable during use.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these tampons. They provide great coverage and are comfortable to wear.
Renee  C.
Awesome value and comfortable. I defiantly recommend these to others!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.