BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Katherine M.
I love this product! They offer full coverage without worry of leakage. Very easy insertion. And they are extremely comfortable. One of my favorites ! Love them !
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
The good: Easy to use because of the plastic applicator, comfortable, expand so there aren't any ruined undies.
The frustrating: While the plastic applicator makes it comfortable they are awful for the environment. Also, 9 times our of 10 when removing the string came out but nothing with it.... I don't know if I got a bad box? Based on that I'm not sure if I would repurchase.
Devon D.
Phoenix, AZ
The package is discreet. They work well and are affordable! There's always coupons or deals for these!! I will continue to purchase them.
Michelle A.
These are very comfortable, even more comfortable than Tampax Pearl. I have never had issues with leaks or anything like that. I like the wrappers as well, they allow you to dispose of the applicator as well and they are silent.
Amanda R.
Pueblo, CO
I love these so much, they apply so smoothly. I know I can go for a few hours without having to worry about any sort of leakage, no matter what my flow is like that day.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
These tampons are a good brand. No issues with leaking or discomfort. Decent prices (if you have coupons, even better)
Brittany C.
Owego, NY
I swear by these because of the comfort and easy insertion. The cardboard styles I find uncomfortable.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
I love the plastic applicators. They are simple and easy to use. They also get the job done.
Anna W.
Greenville, MS
These are about the only ones that I use. I love the fact that you can use it when your done to hide the applicator.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I always buy Tampax for my lady needs and bought these for the packaging. Super cute! But I love that they look more descreet and has a resealable flap to put your tampon in to dispose of.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.