BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! Always can count on these tampons to do the job! The packaging is absolutely amazing and resealable you don't have to worry!
Anna W.
Greenville, MS
These are about the only ones that I use. I love the fact that you can use it when your done to hide the applicator.
Sophia H.
Easily concealable for disposable with the packing, comfortable to wear, no leaks, and plastic which makes things much easier!
alisha n.
Fall River, MA
Ive never had any problems with tampax. No leaks nothing.plus i prefer a plastic applicator over the cardboard ones.
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to is always Tampax Pearl. However, the store was out and I tried these and I loved them. Not problems with leaking, comfortable and work well.
Yennefer C.
I like these tampons so much they are very absorbent and I never had a problem and I love the idea of the re-sealable wrapper an easy way to dispose
Laura G.
The only ones I use. These are the most comfortable when using and putting in. Designed perfect for a women's body.
Sarah s.
Toccoa Falls, GA
This is my favorite tampon I've used so far! I've never had a problem with leakage, and they stay in place well. Plus, the wrapper isn't super noisy like the other ones.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
These are wonderful! Ive tried different brands of tampons and only find myself coming back to this brand because everything about them is amazing. Great fit, not hard to insert and it feels like nothing is there! I have yet to try the new smalles versions or (compact) ones but i would love to considering the smaller they are the more convenient!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Tampax radiant tampons and liners are a must have during that time of the month. Very similar to the Pearl;I'm not sure the exact difference between the two, the applicator looks the same to me. But anything by Tampax is a good product
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.