BY TAMPAX #21 in Feminine Products

Our Ultimate Protection Experience Tampax Radiant with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight.  Tampax Radiant has a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort, a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps catch leaks, FormFit expansion that comfortably expands to fit your unique shape, CleanGuard layer for an extra layer of protection, and a CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free disposal.  When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Radiant. New! CleanGrip applicator, designed for incredible comfort. New! CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for worry-free dispo. see more...

Tampax Tampons with Radiant Plastic Applicators
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve been a loyal Tampax customer for 17 years & these are by far the best tampons they’ve come out with to date. I can’t wear pads they just drive me crazy. I remember when the only option was with the cardboard applicator and how uncomfortable those were. Then Tampax introduced pearl which I adored as much as anyone can adore a tampon because the rounded plastic applicator made things so much less taxing especially on those lighter days. But as anyone else can probably attest going to the bathroom in public and using the feminine product disposal basket the wrappers made things a little bit daunting. Then 4 or 5 years ago they made the radiant line with the same style applicator as the pearl but now with the resealable wrapper things are much more simple and discreet for disposal.

The other thing I love about these - which is something I learned in an advertising class - is the box. All products whether it’s cereal, toilet paper, tampons...are all designed with packaging that a consumer can identify by a quick glance while walking down the aisle. That’s why some of us get frustrated when packaging changes because for a split second what we’re looking for is unidentifiable. Feminine hygiene products are a bit more pronounced with this packaging idea. The beauty of that is that if I can’t get to the store and my sig-other gets stuck in the seemingly awkward or uncomfortable position for a man of picking up my lady products he can easily do so just by walking down the aisle.I
Maria P.
Minneapolis
These are the best for preventing leaks. They are tightly woven which is a good thing for heavy flows. They're affordable however they should make a natural cotton kind next of these! Don't care for the bleached cotton it's not good to keep in your body for long periods of time.
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this brand of tampons, I can pot them in my purse and the parking won’t open up, keeping my tampon clean. The designe is pretty good easy handle. I don’t have accidents but if I need a bigger absorption then I will just get next size absorbency. This works for me.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these tampons as much as I do the Pearl but I don't see much of a difference between the two. I do feel protected with them though and that's all that matters.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my ultimate favorite tampons! I feel like they're great and hold up for the use. I like the colors that differentiate the capacity of them. However, I would suggest they change the color for the ultra one because one time I wanted a box of just lite ones and I'm used to it being purple and they weren't lite they were ultra! Also if you want to get the most for your money buy then at Costco! The box is only for medium but worth the price!
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Super
Screw Kotex! This tampon brand is the real deal ladies!! No matter if your flow is light, medium, or heavy. Tampax radiant is the perfect choice to make when it comes to tampons. The individual package that the tampons come in, has a sticker to lock in the used tampon applicator making it easier to throw away!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! The design of the packaging is ingenious, it has a special resealable opening for easy disposal which is great! This makes use in public restrooms and at home a breeze! Using tampons isn't always the easiest, but tampax made it simpler with this product. I never want to go back!
Tiffiney B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been wearing these since they first came out. I love the wrapper and the resealable sticker that allows you to throw away the applicator securely in the wrapper. It is clean and efficient. It is very easy to use and doesn't feel uncomfortable. It provides accurate coverage. I would totally recommend to others and I will buy this again.
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
Very smooth applicators with discrete packaging. I like how you can put everything back into the originally packaging and throw it away (the package is resealable). It makes for very easy clean up. I prefer getting the multipacks so it can take me through the entire cycle of light to heavy to light again. I suggest these to anyone!
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
I love everything else from the always radiant line so I figured that I would give these a try. I'm not sure if I like how they are designed to open up, in half. My other tampons came out as a whole? I like how you can put the tampon back into the packaging but I wish the packaging was prettier like everything else in the always radiant line.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this Brand
Chelsey M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been looking for some new tampons to use, are these good ones?? I like regular sized tampons.