BY TAMPAX

Tampax Radiant super plastic tampons give you the confidence and freedom of up to 100% leak & odor-free protection. Our quietest tampon wrappers are fierce, fun-patterned, and re-sealable! Tampax Radiant tampons have a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort and a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen. So don't let a little thing like your period stop you from living life to the fullest.

- Tampax Radiant super plastic tampons provide up to 100% leak & odor-free period protection

- Comes with our quietest CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for quick and easy discreet tampon disposal

- CleanGrip applicator designed for incredibly comfortable tampon insertion

- Features a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen

- Try our Tampax Pocket Radiant Tampons and Always Radiant Pads and Liners for protection for every occasion

Layer, Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Wrapper

• I have just stared using Tampons and I use the Tampax Rad...4 Answers
  • Tampax Radiant Super Does anyone else love the packaging ...1 Answers
  • I been looking for a new brand since I don't like pads ho...5 Answers
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the absolute Cadillac of tampons. They are the only ones I use ever. They have a nice casing where you can put the applicator back, and I have never felt uncomfortable in these. They come in nice packaging, and once you try them you will never go back.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use tampax for my womanly needs. They absorb quickly and feel the most comfortable. I just recently found the radiant line and I think they are my favorite. They include a resealable wrapper for discretion and are leak and odor free. Happy periods here.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you believe it this is the only brand that I use. I love the fact that they have some for regular days and some for heavy days and that they have the resealable pack so you leave a mess behind. This is my number one for those special times of the month
Allison D.
These tampons are the only ones I use. They are the best I have ever tried. They are very absorbent. I buy them at Walmart. The price is a pretty decent price for how good they are.
Aisha K.
Spring Lake, NC
These tampons have been great. But I didn't realize what I was missing when people said hey you can swim when you have one in. Not with these. At least not for me. These leak for me. At first I thought I hadn't put them in right, but no. Nothing against the brand. Because these have held for me (even with the leaks) and I do love the packaging. I wish all tampons would use your packaging.
Angel T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
One of my favorites tampons I buy these when they're on sale there were two for $14 so I had to get it very comfortable I don't even know it's there i'm sure he could buy these anywhere I bought these at the drugstore I would totally recommend this you need a tampon to try here you go boo boo
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go to tampons. Firstly they are about the same price as everyone else, and they’re easy to pick up from pharmacies or supermarkets.

I like the cute packaging and the individual wrapping is cute too.

Easy to insert due to plastic applicators.
Tampons are absorbent and do the trick. Minimal leakage from these also.
Emily B.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly never thought I would "love" a tampon. I bought these for the simple fact that they were on sale. This is my first time using this brand. First off, the packaging is great. Easy to open! Second, the braided back up string is a life saver!!! I haven't bled through once! Highly recommend
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
Definitely really like these! I always get the combo box with super and regular! I really like how they're packaged with the recloseable plastic casing so it makes disposal clean! I think they're pretty affordable! The only thing is I sometimes experience leakage with these but not often
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got these because they were on sale at Albertson’s. They keep me moving even on my worst period days. They’re alright compared to alternatives although I wish they wouldn’t use plastic applicators. I’m trying to reduce the amount of plastic I consume.
Lisa A.
Milwaukee , WI
I been looking for a new brand since I don't like pads how are they? I need opinions
Fiona B.
I have just stared using Tampons and I use the Tampax Radiant Super. Is this the best out there or are there any other affordable ones that I could try?
Caroline W.
Do these have the leak guard braid
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tampax Radiant Super Does anyone else love the packaging as much as me??

Walmart